Men: Do you prefer soft or firm lol

Options

Replies

• BradMadill
    Options
    Everyone has different tastes. I agree, do what makes YOU feel good. And hopefully the guy lucky enough to check them out makes you feel good also!!!!
  • il_duce
    Options
    Survey says: Women should have the bodies that make them feel sexy and confident.

Definitely agree
  • Pema91
    Options
    Depends on the guy you ask. Men have differing tastes, some like short some like tall, some like fit, some like chubby and some like it all.

That said, strive for the body you want to achieve and there will be men that find it attractive.

For survey purposes.... If she is with me and willing to get naked, who cares.
    Is it really that easy???? I've been working so hard & it's THAT easy!??!? ;)

Ba ha ha ha ha yes... This!
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of something I read recently in a book about worrying if your boobs are saggy. The only people who are going to see them will be approaching them with a great sense of appreciation--hungry children or men about to get laid. Ha!
  • MatthewKnight75
    Options
    Who cares what they think? Do what makes you happiest & the right person will love you for exactly who you are. That being said, there is no generalized opinion, because all people have different opinions. Some like thick, soft, curvy. Some like tiny & bony. Some like firm & toned. Which is exactly why you should only please yourself ;)

Truly. That's hitting the nail on the head.
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    if the "firm" woman asks this question face to face w/ a man --- he will say that is what he prefers! same question coming from a softer woman, he will just as easily say that is what he prefers! Depends on which one is asking the question.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options

Is it really that easy???? I've been working so hard & it's THAT easy!??!? ;)

Yep! Guys are far easier to please than women realize!

Wow, a huge weight was just lifted off my shoulders :)
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    Even a chubby girl's flabby thighs will feel toned while on her back with her knees pressed against her chest.

If you are in a position to touch and see the back of her naked thighs, does it even matter at that point?

Best. Response. Ever. :drinker:

Amen!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Ha ha great answers!!! I look at it like this: I've created two humans in this body, if the worst I got was less than perfect thighs, I'm doing pretty good :wink: And secondly, men don't take this personally, but if you're not Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp/any other hot guy I'll never hook up with, don't effin judge me lol!!
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    No guy cares. as longs as they are wrapped around your man he shouldn't care, and if he really cares that you are tight everywhere and a little less tight in your thighs, he needs to be slapped.

If I had a woman who was tight everywhere and a little less tight in her thighs, she wouldn't even have the opportunity to put up posts in the forum.

IJS

Amazing Response. I love this! :D
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    lol!!! My man says he likes my thighs. :D that's good cause they're mine and only he can have 'em and what's between and connected! lol!!! ;D

Makes sense...you have nice thighs
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of something I read recently in a book about worrying if your boobs are saggy. The only people who are going to see them will be approaching them with a great sense of appreciation--hungry children or men about to get laid. Ha!

Lol this is so true! Never thought about it like that before!!
  • wsuduce
    wsuduce Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I like firmly tones with a touch of softness but it really depends on the lady. This wouldn't be the deciding factor in the least. Personality trumps all.

^^Ditto
  • genefabes
    Options
    if your thighs are mostly toned except for a little bit in the back, the only other person that would notice something so trivial is..another woman.
  • xuntitledx
    Options
    Agreed with the guy friend. If my face is between your legs I dont want to have to worry about my head getting smashed to pieces.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    :huh:
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    Nice n thick n firm n... wait what are we talking about :tongue:
  • TouchDownJesus
    Options
    if your thighs are mostly toned except for a little bit in the back, the only other person that would notice something so trivial is..another woman.

Yikes! Too true....meow.
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Even a chubby girl's flabby thighs will feel toned while on her back with her knees pressed against her chest.

If you are in a position to touch and see the back of her naked thighs, does it even matter at that point?

hahahahaha ^this
  • kennie80195
    Options
    Depends on the guy you ask. Men have differing tastes, some like short some like tall, some like fit, some like chubby and some like it all.

That said, strive for the body you want to achieve and there will be men that find it attractive.

^^^ this hahahaha