Large corporations are responsible for obesity

Options

Replies

• QTIN
    QTIN Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also dont see a mcdonalds or burger king logo on that hostess pie on your picture!
  • twonkieone
    Options
    i blame the 4th of july for 3 of my children, tim mcgraw for one of them (damn concert) and the last one on new year's eve. i'd also like to blame every alcohol company for having 5 children and my weight. not only do i get drunk and eat more - but apparently find my husband insanely attractive so i get pregnant as well -- double fail!!!
    someone start paying me!!!!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Is amirite some kind of new element? Is it some kind of weight loss supplement? I must know now!
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i thought you were serious for half a second

thnx.

Me too! LMAO, but, there are those among us who really believe this!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Also, Monopoly is back at McDonalds…resistance is futile for the next month.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    This thread just reminded me that I wanted to go to burgerking.com and look at their salad wraps because if they have a mediterranean one, I'm getting it. I used to like Papa Lou's med. chicken wrap, but they closed down. I like the Ale House, but I don't like having to get out of the car and do physical activity like WALKING to the building to get it.

Ohhh yeah- Burger King is to blame!
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This thread just reminded me that I wanted to go to burgerking.com and look at their salad wraps because if they have a mediterranean one, I'm getting it. I used to like Papa Lou's med. chicken wrap, but they closed down. I like the Ale House, but I don't like having to get out of the car and do physical activity like WALKING to the building to get it.

Ohhh yeah- Burger King is to blame!

Had they never introduced those Memphis and Texas BBQ burgers, I'd be an olympic athlete.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    YES!! Down with those Rat *kitten*!!! I just checked BK.com and there is NO medit. version. There is one with bacon, but I don't need vegetables ****ing up my bacon.
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    Options
    YES!! Down with those Rat *kitten*!!! I just checked BK.com and there is NO medit. version. There is one with bacon, but I don't need vegetables ****ing up my bacon.

Substitute extra bacon and cheese for vegetables.

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Also, Monopoly is back at McDonalds…resistance is futile for the next month.

I was just thinking that I might as well call the next month a bulk. Those filthy ba$tards!
  • booterscoot
    Options
    Oh please. Just like drug addiction or gambling its a choice. We have choices today- there are other options. I was addicted to drugs for 15 years and I don't blame the crack dealer I blame myself and genetics, biopsychosicial triggers....i made a purposeful decision day in and day out to put crap in my body that was deadly
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Oh please. Just like drug addiction or gambling its a choice. We have choices today- there are other options. I was addicted to drugs for 15 years and I don't blame the crack dealer I blame myself and genetics, biopsychosicial triggers....i made a purposeful decision day in and day out to put crap in my body that was deadly

It is scientifically proven that mcdonalds is more addicting than crack
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

It is scientifically proven that mcdonalds is more addicting than crack

It's because the put crack IN their food...
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I blame Sam Kekovich for being in this advert and making McDonalds appealing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NFP0TKPpJ8

And McDonalds, for having a YouTube page.

That said, I have yet to try their lamb anything.
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    Options

I disagree. I actually had the Walton family come and physically shove big macs down my mouth for months at a time. PTSD and obesity now.
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Turn OFF the television
    The telly is NOT your friend.
    You are on the internet, what do you want with being forcefed bad audiovisual propaganda?
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2oOHoW07otgWKYv4GB_-PvSlvvBn3J36AMQi2F9LIv76NxzwIuQ

"Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ye crave it fortnightly, smartarse!"
  • brett1117
    Options
    Not being rude BUT it's called will power!! STOP eating fast food! NOBODY is forcing you to eat there
  • familyof9
    Options
    This is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard. Good job with taking the responsibility that is yours and giving the power to fast food chains? Yeah, makes sense.
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!