Options
2»

Replies

• DeannaJenniLee
    DeannaJenniLee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Deanna
    2. How old are you? 28
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? South East Asia, I've been there before and I love the culture, the climate, the people.....
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Red
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Pay bills, take a group of the children and youth I work with to Disneyland, most of them will never have this opportunity.
    6. What scares you the most? spiders....seriously
    7. What is your favorite food? Turkey Dinner
    8. What was the last dream you remember? not showing up for work......
    9. Whats your best feature? My Smile
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? A wekend getaway, or a stay at home weekend with phones off!
  • Wendy_d
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Wendy
    2. How old are you? 31
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? As a family Disneyland or Disney world, if its just hubby and I Hawaii.
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Blue
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Put 3/4 in to investments, pay off bills, pay off my parents bills and possibly buy them a house closer to me.
    6. What scares you the most? Death and being alone.
    7. What is your favorite food? Pasta and Crab.
    8. What was the last dream you remember? Not sure
    9. Whats your best feature? eyes
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? I would love for hubby to make me dinner or a day out just for me...
  • bukozki
    Options
    You asked for it.

1. Whats your name?

My name is Ryan.

2. How old are you?

I'm THIS many. I'm holding up 26 fingers, trust me.

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Would I have to go alone? That's the real question. I'm going to Turkey and Israel this summer, so let's cross them off the list. I really want to go on the manned mission to Mars, but that's technically not on this planet. I suppose I could go to the launch pad and see what happens, but just being there doesn't guarantee me a ticket, does it? Worst case scenario? I get incinerated on the launch pad and they have to scrub the mission and they lose funding and I set human achievements back and we slowly spiral downward into another dark age. So, let's play it safe, Montreal? Because they speak French AND English. It's like the best of both worlds: speaking English and not speaking French.

4. If any color could represent you what color would it be?

Whatever color Infrared light is.

5. What would you do with $1,000,000?

Put it into a CD or a savings account at 5%, split the $50,000 a year between savings and income, so essentially a $25,000 pay increase and $25,000 a year increase in savings. So after about 5 years of splitting the interest I would be up to making just under $30,000 in income and just under the same in savings increase. I would be proof of why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I would be a wealthy land-baron squeezing blood from the soil. I would pay off my student loans.

6. What scares you the most?

The idea that by the time I die they won't find a cure for death.

7. What is your favorite food?

Human flesh. Kidding! Brains! Kidding again! Kittens! Guess what? Kidding! I don't have a favorite, that's why I'm overweight. Wait! Correction: Beer.

8. What was the last dream you remember?

You walked into this one.

In my dream I was a fish, a koi fish, swimming in a cess pool in a green tinted sewer. There was a little boy at the edge of the pool, splashing the water with his fingers so the other fish would come up to him. He was pretending that the fish were mermaids and he was smashing their heads in. I, being a magical koi fish, talked to the boy and convinced him not to kill me. We became best friends and I taught him how to read. Then his mother came down into the sewer looking for him, she was very upset. At that moment she confronted him about his drug problem. It was at that moment that I realized that I do not exist, that I am the drug induced hallucination of a 10 year old smack addict. Implored him to listen to his mother, but instead he turned into a giant fish-man monster and picked up a piece of heavy machinery and threw it at his mom... naturally I turned into a man-fish and shielded her. Then I woke up.

Having a serious realization of not-existing is jarring and liberating. I very much recommend it.

9. Whats your best feature?

My mind. Obviously.

10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you?

A hooker.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    . Whats your name? Christine
    2. How old are you? 43
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Costa Rica cause it's warm all the time.
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Red
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Divorce my husband and go to Costa Rica
    6. What scares you the most? clowns
    7. What is your favorite food? a rare porterhouse steak
    8. What was the last dream you remember? don't remember
    9. Whats your best feature? my eyes
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? a divorce from my husband with a plane ticket to costa rica

LMAO @ 5! Just thought I'd point out... if you ever get the feeling you're about to come into a million dollars, better get that divorce going BEFORE! Don't want him taking half... then he might wind up sitting right next to you in Costa Rica. :sad:
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Kristen
    2. How old are you? 28
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Italy...it seems so beautiful and romantic. Egypt...the pyramids.
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Blue
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Pay off my house and my Moms
    6. What scares you the most? Cockroaches
    7. What is your favorite food? Cherry flavored Pez ( kidding! Stand By Me)....Mushroom and Swiss hamburger
    8. What was the last dream you remember? Saints losing the Superbowl....Thank God it was a dream!
    9. Whats your best feature? Eyes and booty
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Well, after almost 7 years, I would say an egagement ring!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Sarah
    2. How old are you? 25
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? All the National Parks (I love to hike)
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Black
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Donate 1/2, pay off my house, get a new car, and buy as many books as possible.
    6. What scares you the most? Clowns
    7. What is your favorite food? Pickles
    8. What was the last dream you remember? I never remember my dreams
    9. Whats your best feature? My hair
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Being able to stay in bed all day and read (and have food and tea brought to me, lol).
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    My friends always laugh at my answers to these.....

1. Whats your name? Faerie (true, not my given name, but what I have been called since I could comprehend)
    2. How old are you? Forevermore
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? To the depths of a forbidden forest
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Clear
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy my Gothic Victorian with a thousand oak trees surrounding it
    6. What scares you the most? the in-between's
    7. What is your favorite food? Nectar
    8. What was the last dream you remember? My whole life is but a dream within a dream.....
    9. Whats your best feature? My uniqueness
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Freedom from a world of suppression

And there you have it, thoughts of a Faerie.....
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    My friends always laugh at my answers to these.....

1. Whats your name? Faerie (true, not my given name, but what I have been called since I could comprehend)
    2. How old are you? Forevermore
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? To the depths of a forbidden forest
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Clear
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy my Gothic Victorian with a thousand oak trees surrounding it
    6. What scares you the most? the in-between's
    7. What is your favorite food? Nectar
    8. What was the last dream you remember? My whole life is but a dream within a dream.....
    9. Whats your best feature? My uniqueness
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Freedom from a world of suppression

And there you have it, thoughts of a Faerie.....

#5 is my dreamhouse...as long as it has a library and a solarium.
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Dave
    2. How old are you? 50
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Germany, visit my Dad's family
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Green, I don't know why
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Pay-off mortgage, my two daughters' student loans, and I've always wanted to be one of those guys that goes around handing out $100 bills to people that really need it.
    6. What scares you the most? worry
    7. What is your favorite food? any Mexican food with a Corona light
    8. What was the last dream you remember? Arrived to work and forgot to wear pants again.
    9. Whats your best feature? my old soul
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? laughing (until I get tears in my eyes)
  • 3greatgifts
    3greatgifts Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1. Sue
    2. 43
    3. somewhere warm all year round
    4. green
    5. move to somewhere warm all year round
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Lesley
    2. How old are you? 28
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Right now, I'd go home because I'm stuck at work, but in general I'd go to Alaska, simply because I've always wanted to :)
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? green... although I'm not sure why
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy a nice house, and live comfortably for a while
    6. What scares you the most? really bad drivers
    7. What is your favorite food? Mum's roast potatoes
    8. What was the last dream you remember? I was 17 weeks pregnant with twins
    9. Whats your best feature? my smile
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? I'd be perfectly happy with a card and a hug
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Of course, nothing less of bookshelves all the way to the ceiling, and a solarium with the most wicked plants ever completely engulfing it!!! Oh, and lots of staircases, hidden hallways, A huge attic, and at the least 8 fireplaces.....
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Linda
    2. How old are you? 43
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? The Louvre Museum in France - I just love Museums.....
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Blue is my favorite color but that sounds depressing and I am pretty upbeat for the most part. So maybe a really pretty pale green?
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Pay off my parents debt and set them up to live comfortably for the rest of their life, Pay off my debts and buy a house - it absolutely has to have a library!!!
    6. What scares you the most? That after I lose all of my weight and get back in shape that they will discover being overweight and not eating right is actually healthier for you.
    7. What is your favorite food? Prime Rib with a baked potato - OR Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster depending on my mood.
    8. What was the last dream you remember? I don't have dreams I remember - I swear!!! I remember them the second I wake up from them - but once I fall back asleep they go right out of my head.
    9. Whats your best feature? Being laid back so that not much stresses me.
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Cancelling Valentine's Day....I hate it!!!! Such a dissapointment for those that don't get what they want or for those who don't have anyone to share it with.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options

Of course, nothing less of bookshelves all the way to the ceiling, and a solarium with the most wicked plants ever completely engulfing it!!! Oh, and lots of staircases, hidden hallways, A huge attic, and at the least 8 fireplaces.....
    [/quote]

Yes, please! :bigsmile: All that and more....sigh, it would be perfect.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Amy

2. How old are you? 24

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
    I would travel the whole world with extended stops in Paris, Rome, Prague, Barcelona, Egypt and Thailand...for obvious reasons.

4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Dark Purple

5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Pay off debts, help family and friends pay off debts, donate to charity and invest.

6. What scares you the most? Cancer

7. What is your favorite food? Thai!

8. What was the last dream you remember? I was at the gym and there was an earthquake, I watched all the elipticals start to fall apart and trap people under! I woke up before it got to me! Maybe I'm working out too much?

9. Whats your best feature? Everyone would say my hair but I like my eyes and teeth!

10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Valentines Day is for chumps. Send me some flowers on a random day in like, May and I'll love you forever. :smooched: