Does rain water count towards my 8 glasses of H20?

Options

Replies

• jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Rain water intake can be measured be a very scientific process that can be done by anyone. In order to measure the quantitative amount you took into your body you must measure the amount that comes OUT of your body. The formula can be complied as: Seconds of urination/seconds of mouth being opened under rain - all other fluid ounces you consumed after that time. This will equal the relatative amount of ounces that you consumed in order to be logged.

Tehehehe.
  • LNZimmer
    Options
    now this is funny ish! I am going outside to get my water intake for the day!!!!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    is it chocolate rain?

mlfw7701-134394348043673.gif

Of course not!!! Everyone knows chocolate rain makes you lose weight, just buy looking at it!!! :huh:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Hey look... yet another post making fun of somebody. Glad you all know everything and never have to ask a question.

The "Message Boards » Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games" heading at the top of your page should give you a clue...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hey look... yet another post making fun of somebody. Glad you all know everything and never have to ask a question.

Odd. When I ask a question on MFP, I *dream* that it will become the source of future comedy.

Besides, it isn't like this is the first time this question has been asked. It's a recurring theme, and I happen to enjoy the humor plays on recurring themes. Given that this particular thread is in "chit-chat, fun, and games", I'd say everything is right in the MFP world. (That said, no doubt, it will spiral out of control and be nuked like 98.44% of all funny threads here.)
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options

The "Message Boards » Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games" heading at the top of your page should give you a clue...

oh yeah I see that now. So just becaue it is under Chit Chat, Fun, and Games makes it completely acceptable to make fun of people.
    Sorry, I must have a different idea of what "fun" is.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

oh yeah I see that now. So just becaue it is under Chit Chat, Fun, and Games makes it completely acceptable to make fun of people.

Under my definition of fun I bet you are fun to hang out with
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Someone is grumpy.
  • embracingmycurves
    Options
    You can sip on your urine and even that would count towards your daily water intake...
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Raccoon-Playing-With-Water-Sprinkler.gif
  • Does the ice in my sugary beverage count towards my water count?

How about if I take a really long, it's-cold-outside-and-warm-in-here shower?
  • embracingmycurves
    Options
    You can sip on your urine and even that would count towards your daily water intake...
    WOW lmao!
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Yes, for you it is something other people have and that is just not fair.

tumblr_mam2s2VCkZ1rnt159o1_500.jpg
  • stephanieb72
    Options

Under my definition of fun I bet you are fun to hang out with

You are probably 100% correct about that because you seem to think "fun" at the expense of somebody else is funny. My definition of that is being a bully. So yes, under your definition I am no fun.
  • We didn't want to have to say this, but...

it was a joke.

We're laughing with, not at.
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    If there was lightning, you get to double count it.

Wait are you sure? I thought that would add electrolytes, thus making it no longer just water.

The funniest thing I may see today!!LOLOLOL!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    No. Because everyone knows that rain is angel pee.
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Of course:)
  • stephanieb72
    Options
    We didn't want to have to say this, but...

it was a joke.

We're laughing with, not at.

Yes, you are right. It was just a joke. It was a joke to all of you. It is not a joke to the obese/overweight person that is that way because they are not educated on nutrition. It was a legitamate question for them. Some thing they never realized they would be made fun of for asking. You all are grown *kitten* people that find pleasure in making fun of people. Bullies aren't just kids... they grow up to be adults that go on thinking making fun of people is "just a joke".
  • Golfgirl16
    Golfgirl16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The big question is did you see a rainbow...because if so that really changes everything!!:wink: