Laziest Halloween Costumes ever

Options
12346»

Replies

• BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I got a mask that was the face of a man with a huge nose that had snot dripping from it, and I put on my dad's robe and carried around a box of tissues. I went as Sick.
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    I wore my Tae Kwon Do gi to work on Halloween a few years back. People told me it was a nice costume, but all I did was throw it on since I didn't have anything else to wear at work for dress up. i couldn't wear my other costume because it was a little too revealing.. :)
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Since we cannot wear shorts at our work on Halloween many of us will throw on shorts and a Hawiian shirt and go as beach bums/Jimmy Buffet fans.
  • matthew67899
    matthew67899 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I used to work in a restaurant in high school and I cut holes for my arms and head in a burlap potato sack. I wore that a couple years in a row over a black hoodie and threw on a glow in the dark "Jason" mask. We were running a haunted house so in the dark it actually didn't look too bad but yeah that was a pretty lazy costume.
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Threw on my old college sweatshirt and baseball cap and went as a 'college student'. ha
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Laziest Halloween?
    When I show up for work in my normal work clothes and when asked "what are you supposed to be?" I reply "I'm dressed as a disgruntled (or overworked) employee"

Love it! Will have to use this one. :o)
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I know kid who went out wearing exactly what he wore to school and told us he was a Muggle from Harry Potter.
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    Took a bunch of leftover computer parts. Memory chips, video cards, a couple of processors some extra cables and glued klenexx to some of the parts...

Went as a computer virus.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    One pair of sunglasses
    One coffee or beer mug
    One stick (or cane)
    One sign around the neck that reads: "Blind due to excessive *kitten*". .