So here's the hot older women, post?

Options

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    40 is the new 20 ... right? lol

thats me...

I just turned 40 and now I have to sneak into Canada again to drink. F-CK!!!!!
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Seriously, those of you under 40 and even 45 - you are still young - your body is still being good to you. Now, my inspirations have been Tina Turner, Cher, Christie Brinkley..... these are women aging gracefully
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

Hmm I'm 30, I don't "Go out" and get drunk I just have a drink or 2 after work with my friends once in awhile. Or go home and get drunk.

DSCF7625.jpg

I'm called hot all the time, my 8yr old son even calls me hot lol. So I guess I am hot.

yes
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    Let's use "mature" not old. I define mature as 55 YO +. Those of you in your 40's are in your prime, below 40 are spring chickens, and in your 20's, still in diapers.

I'm old.
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    Above 55, you're primo!!!!!!!
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    41 and proud of it!! I look better now than I did when I was 20 :wink:
    I dont know what you looked like at 20 but damn you are fine as frog hair now.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Seriously, those of you under 40 and even 45 - you are still young - your body is still being good to you. Now, my inspirations have been Tina Turner, Cher, Christie Brinkley..... these are women aging gracefully

Hahaha having 2 kids by c-section, I don't know if my body will ever be "Good" to me but it's better to me then it's ever been, I'm just hoping to have a rock hard stomach with no c-section pouch one day.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Voting for my girl CRAZY4LULU... now that is one HOT lady ;)

lynette.jpg

Ok I seriously am trying hard to get my arms like this :D I can't wait! She is very hot!!!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I think it's great you even want to see hot, older women!! I don't think I'm so hot and you may consider me ancient, not just older :laugh: But I am getting in better shape for sure,

Denise:drinker: :drinker:
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    40 is the new 20 ... right? lol

I REALLY hope so lol
  • tracybarnes1
    tracybarnes1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love this Topic!!! 32 and loving it! :drinker: :happy:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I think it's great you even want to see hot, older women!! I don't think I'm so hot and you may consider me ancient, not just older :laugh: But I am getting in better shape for sure,

Denise:drinker: :drinker:

From what I see in your avatar pic, you are hot. I hope my waist will look like that.
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

Hahaha having 2 kids by c-section, I don't know if my body will ever be "Good" to me but it's better to me then it's ever been, I'm just hoping to have a rock hard stomach with no c-section pouch one day.

I should have defined 'good' in this situation. It means you don't need reading glasses yet, your joints don't crack everytime your move, you are still physically able, your metabolism is still sharp. When I was 42 I could still do cartwheels at 49 it ain't happening - but mabye after the weight loss.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I feel so old!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    but you look sooo damn good :)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I said the same thing today. Older women are more mature and less shallow. There's something extra sexy about a sexy older woman.

I like you a lot :)
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Voting for my girl CRAZY4LULU... now that is one HOT lady ;)

lynette.jpg

Ok I seriously am trying hard to get my arms like this :D I can't wait! She is very hot!!!

Wow.

Are you f-cking kidding me, I am trying to get MY arms to look like this.......

Nice. Very very nice.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    How old is old?
  • tmanfromtexas
    Options
    I feel so old!

I cant help it if you feel old, you look hot!!
  • tmanfromtexas
    Options
    How old is old?

5 years older than you cutie...