Non poop groups?

Options

Replies

• nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    have a couple of beer...liquor poops will clean you right out.

Had a few Octoberfests myself last Saturday night, and was healthy as a horse the next day!!!

Couldn't agree more!!
  • jennielson21
    Options
    Not to compare you to a dog, but we're all wired the same way. My vet explained to me that when u feed a dog cheap food thats all filler, they'll poop ALL the time and if you feed them a higher quality food, their body absorbs more nutrients, which makes their poops smaller and less frequent. Ive noticed the same is with my body, if I give it junk food or greasy food, I poop a lot, but when I'm eating really healthy, its more like 1-2 times a week. As long as your not constipated or having any pains, you should be ok :)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    activiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL you know everyone sang it when they read that
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    I haev THE SAME problem! Just saw the doc the other day...part of my problem is IBS (stress causes me to get all bound up, instead off releasing something akin to chocolate pudding from my bum), and part is probably my hypothyroidism. We tried fiber for a while for the IBS, but sadly, that makes it worse. Having a terrible time lately...good thing i like my really spice homemade tacos-those seem to help!

if you find a resolution, PLEASE let me know!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    up your fiber, drink coffee, and drink booze.

This sounds like a great night. Drunk as hell, wide awake, and sh!tting your brains out. This chick knows how to party.

LOL!!! better than sh!tting your brains out and not being wide awake.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Coffee - 3 cups a day
    Activia - usually every night
    Mini wheats - just started last week trying to eat a few per day
    Water - Recently started drinking water. Had been drinking NOTHING but diet pepsi for the past three years
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    OP this is actually serious stuff. It's how I got Gallbladder disease (now under control - I still have my gb btw, am not going for the surgery to get it out).

What you should do is start increasing your greens and legumes, I just looked at your diary, and you're filling up on proteins rather than vegetables.

What you need to do is blend up an apple, a banana and several greens with water and drink it, several times a day.

This will help. Good luck.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Drink Water
    Eat Apples
    Laxitive(in extreme situations)

Or if I'm really bound up, a greasy meal gets me moving every time.. Like Burger King or McDonalds.
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    How about trying some of that Super Dieters Tea? It may help. Fruit, popcorn may help also.:blushing:

Super dieters tea does the trick. But only for one day, then it's right back to the concrete mixing. Miralax also helped while on it. I really don't want to have to take or drink something just because I'm afraid I'll never be able to go on my own again.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I can't poop :embarassed:

OMG! LOOK OUT!!!! A GIANT WASP!!!!!!!

(Trying to scare the *kitten* out of you)
    HEY THANKS!
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    activiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL you know everyone sang it when they read that

that was kinda my intention

:tongue:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Eat more fruit and vegetables. Prunes are always good for purging!
  • Kamille2007
    Options
    Fiber... water... and what works for me and I mean almost instantly.... COFFEE!!! Good luck with your poop issues
  • bdtyson77302
    bdtyson77302 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    okay...I'm laughing so hard right now!! Non-poop group...baahaaawaaahaaa.....there are medications for that btw! :)
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    OP this is actually serious stuff. It's how I got Gallbladder disease (now under control - I still have my gb btw, am not going for the surgery to get it out).

What you should do is start increasing your greens and legumes, I just looked at your diary, and you're filling up on proteins rather than vegetables.

What you need to do is blend up an apple, a banana and several greens with water and drink it, several times a day.

This will help. Good luck.

I have been quite amused at the responses I've read so far. I do appreciate, very much, your serious response! I happen to like bananas and apples. What type of greens would I use. Please forgive me, I know nothing about greens.
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    okay...I'm laughing so hard right now!! Non-poop group...baahaaawaaahaaa.....there are medications for that btw! :)

I would really like to avoid medications if I can.
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    My diary is open, so you will notice I don't eat many "good" foods. It's a work in progress. I eat Fiber One products. Tell me if fiber is fiber is fiber. If not, please give me specific examples of things I could eat for good fiber. Remember you're talking to someone who knows nothing about home cooking or fruits and veggies.
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Not to compare you to a dog, but we're all wired the same way. My vet explained to me that when u feed a dog cheap food thats all filler, they'll poop ALL the time and if you feed them a higher quality food, their body absorbs more nutrients, which makes their poops smaller and less frequent. Ive noticed the same is with my body, if I give it junk food or greasy food, I poop a lot, but when I'm eating really healthy, its more like 1-2 times a week. As long as your not constipated or having any pains, you should be ok :)

I've never been an optimum pooper either - once a week was normal for me. The doctor didn't seem too concerned as long as that was my normal.

I am totally opposite of this post - now that I'm eating healthier, I've been going at leat 5 times a week. Not quite once a day yet but it's getting better. When all I ate was junk, it bunged me up like nobody's business. Just goes to prove we're all different!

Coffee never works for me - neither does lots of water. Even increasing my fiber didn't help. I have All Bran with Psyllium daily - doesn't help. I find Apples to be quite helpful, as long as they're cold. A room temperature apple gives me gas like you wouldn't believe! It seems to be working better now that I'm combining all these things - one little change at a time never worked before.

Good luck to you - I know what it's like to be full of it :laugh:
  • zissou
    Options
    I drink a powdered magnesium supplement that I bought at a health food store, it's helped me a lot.
  • Mact26
    Mact26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Honey used to do it for me. Put it in a tea or just take a spoonful of it. My sister used to say a glass of milk would help, and now that we're both vegan she says even almond milk helps (I was wondering if it was due to her actually being lactose intolerant that the milk helped, but maybe not if the almond milk helps!). I have a friend that says every time the chiropractor adjusts her in a certain spot in her back she ends up having to go, and a couple times my acupuncturist has treated me for bloating and that seems to really get things moving, too. Otherwise I might suggest yoga or some different exercises ... things that move you in different ways to hopefully inch the process along :wink: