Non poop groups?

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Hey if you cant poop its a traumatic experience.
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options

i actually feel depressed on days i don't poop. like, all in the universe is not right.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

i actually feel depressed on days i don't poop. like, all in the universe is not right.

^^Same here.
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the replies. I was informed and entertained at the same time, I laughed so hard at one point I almost *kitten* myself...almost, not quite though.
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the replies. I was informed and entertained at the same time, I laughed so hard at one point I almost *kitten* myself...almost, not quite though.

Would've been nice
  • ndbex
    ndbex Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I put Miralax in my coffee every morning and drink lots of water during the dat. I also take probiotics. When you have IBS-C, eating lots of fiber and drinking things like insoluble fiber drinks can make it worse. Miralax is over the counter and it pulls water in from other places in your body to your intestines and helps move things along. You don't get the horrible abdominal cramps like regular laxatives.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    have a couple of beer...liquor poops will clean you right out.
    :wink: :laugh: :drinker:
  • AyySixPack
    AyySixPack Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am one to be considered in this group I just can't poop I go days and days constipated and I feel as if it is affecting my belly fat loss journey does anyone have an advice of this ways, foods, supplements that will make me poop also could it be possible that it is hindering my fat loss, could this be the reason why my abs don't look so defined as I think they should look because I haven't got rid of the waste inside me? Please help anyone reply or message me :(
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had this same concern and actually searched "poop" to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Upon scrolling through, I feel a little better. Apparently 1) body is probably using more of what I'm putting into it 2) need to increase fruit/veg intake.

What a relief to know I'm not alone!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    nice stong cuppa tea in the morning or coffee will sort that out :laugh:
  • TSivak
    TSivak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!! LOve it!
  • TSivak
    Options
    Too funny!!!! LOve it!
  • TSivak
    Options
    I have ALWAYS had this problem! But now I am actually going better. I take the slim u bee pollen daily and I started taking the vitamin supplement natures way alive! Whole food energizer women's multi max potency, 3 a day vitamin. Loads of fruits and veggies in the vitamin. I' v only been taking two a day. And drink half my body weight plus in water daily. Good poopn' luck!!! lol
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    If it gets really bad, ask for a c-section.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    There seems a plethora of people on mfp who are full of fecal matter, maybe they have the same problem.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, my friend :) can't go number two. Just kidding, the friend is me lol. I've talked about this subject recently on here and just got to thinking..."I wonder if there is a non poop group?...like non poopers not so anonymous"

Thanks!

Go for a run.... runners trots. :laugh:
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any umm.. troubles like this. Seriously, just reading these replies made me think about it, and now I have to go!! Fiber of course is a "solid" option lol.. Just don't forget to drink plenty of water or it can really twist you up.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I haven't gone more than twice a week in years due to opiates I'm on for lower back pain. I still haven't found a solution, so I will join your group. Laxatives plain don't work with me. I take them, I still don't go. Fiber, coffee, veggies...none of it works.
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    prunes, chocolate, and miralax are your friend!

And prunes are very yummy too :smile:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Running is your bowels best friend.