A lot of people are starting a 40 day fast today.

Options

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa.. people are going to fast for 40 days to show their opposition to gay marriage??

This day just keeps getting better.

Enjoy starving bigots! I think I'll have an extra breakfast sandwich just to show solidarity with my hombros.

Mmm.. tolerance is delicious...

EDIT TO ADD: Wait another minute..
    For me it's more about removing the danger of our current President. One who is aligned by the way with the muslim brotherhood. For the muslim brotherhood, being gay means a death sentence. I'm essentially libertarian, so I have issue with both parties.

That does it. I'm gonna need a third sandwich and some hashbrowns...

I'm glad we're MFP friends <3
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm not part of any movement targeting gays. No I'm not with some of those zealot positions.

Oh, how sweet!
    For me it's more about removing the danger of our current President. One who is aligned by the way with the muslim brotherhood. For the muslim brotherhood, being gay means a death sentence. I'm essentially libertarian, so I have issue with both parties.

Oh, so you're swapping it for "freedom of religion" intolerance. Gah. So close...
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa.. people are going to fast for 40 days to show their opposition to gay marriage??

Enjoy starving bigots! I think I'll have an extra breakfast sandwich just to show solidarity with my hombros.

LOL! Testify brother. I am going for second breakfast in honor of this 40 day fast. Tolerance really IS delicious!!
  • venushunter
    Options
    Oh goody, I was hoping this had to do with that ridiculous movement. Yup, let's fast to keep people from having their rights! Hopefully natural selection will be at work.

APPLAUSE
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    OMG What about starvation mode???? Have we learnt NOTHING on MFP's forums???

I also think you all are damned cray cray... natural selection indeed - fly at 'er folks!
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Is it Troll Friday?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Thinks I'll join Brett for breakfast! Got french vanilla cappucino to go with that sandwich and hashbrowns?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You did it and it didn't worked....since eh!!! you are here.

Such a bad idea but you can't stop people from doing something I consider dangerous
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

I'm glad we're MFP friends <3

brett.. i :heart: you hard core..

and sip.. why arent we friends?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I think I would die if I fasted for 40 days...:noway:
    I'm sure some people actually will. You can't trust the general public to understand the concept of something like this.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Think I will just carry on baying at the moon.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

LOL! Testify brother. I am going for second breakfast in honor of this 40 day fast. Tolerance really IS delicious!!

Holy **** I am going to do a bulk in protest of protesting gay marriage!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I AM BEGGING YOU PEOPLE.. do not report this thread!! Please??

This is gonna be so much fun.
  • celine12345
    celine12345 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fasting is not a game, even a diet, you must be prepare mentally for that, I know what I am talking about, because I do fast every year, even though it is quite difficlut for me some time.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

Holy **** I am going to do a bulk in protest of protesting gay marriage!!!
    A bulk--fabulous idea!
  • KrayKira
    Options
    I get grumpy if I don't eat regularly let alone 40 days....
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Thank you, Brett, for giving me an exuse to eat ALLLLLLl TEH FOODZ!

You folks enjoy starving in support of your hate and bigotry. I'm going to be an EXTRA chunky, in support of tolerance and acceptance.

Mmmmmm.. NOM NOM NOM.
  • amyloooo
    amyloooo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow.... this is really interesting. The RWNJ talking points sound even nuttier in a venue normally outside the political context, don't they? Like another poster I hope the thread is not taken down. It's probably a better reflection of what people really think of those extreme views than you'll get a chance to see anywhere.

Proud liberal. Know how to spell "lose." Almost to my goal!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Sneaky way to get around the rule against putting political bs in the main forums. Instead of fasting and praying for oligarchy, I personally will be out there working my *kitten* off to get my side to win. Some get to their goals through diet. Others through hard work and exercise I guess.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I think I'll do a 40 day slow
This discussion has been closed.