• tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    - Friendship
    - Sexual compatibility
    - Communication
    - Ambition
    - Compassion
    - Strong personality and self worth (Can't date woman with a low self esteem)

this! and nice eyes and smile!
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Compassion is number one, the rest is negotiable.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    It used to be the bad boy type, the challenge for me to fix.

Now, someone who loves me as much as I love him, who laughs with me, and who would do anything not to hurt me. Thank god I found him!

First part was definitely me... second part I'm working on :)
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I don't have a specific physical "type"....for me the other stuff is more important and I can be attracted to a range of different people. But the biggest things are that he has to be reasonably intelligent, not hugely into religion or politics, a nice guy, compassionate, and preferably a nerd. No alpha males! Probably the most important thing is NO A-HOLES. I can't stand a guy that's full of himself and think he's God's gift to women. Nothing turns me off faster than cocky attitude.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    An average person with whom I can make things work
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    someone who wants me for who I am and vice versa
    people are so picky and for the stupidest reason wont give each other a chance.
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    In no order I guess...

Must have a healthy career and would prefer a 4-year degree (but not required if you're in a field where that isn't important for growth).

If you have a child the baby daddy must not be a deadbeat/addict.

Must come from a wonderful family so if we get married I'm not embarrassed to have your uncles in cut-off tuxedo t-shirts mingling with my friends and relatives.

Must be "cute" - but this could mean a thousand things. I guess "must not have a busted face" is a better descriptor. You must know how to shop at Sephora too if your morning-after face is yikes. Actually scratch that if you don't look good without makeup that's a deal breaker because I wanna fall in love with your smile not your ability to face paint.

I actually prefer girls who are more shy and reserved - I have a strong personality and I'm not looking for my twin sister.

You can't be really loud and awkward especially when drinking because I don't want my friends to stop inviting me to social gatherings.

If you use a lot of exclamation points in all your texts that really freaks me out. Also, if I don't respond right away please don't respond with, "Guess you're not interested" like 5 minutes later.

You MUST go to a gym. If you're into CrossFit that is a deal breaker though. If I wanted to date a cult member I'd date somebody in Christian Scientology because they are all wealthy.

If most of your friends are guys that's really sketchy and I don't want to date somebody whose nickname is Train Station.

Hypothetically speaking, if you are on a diet/fitness social network, you cannot post pictures of yourself in your underwear under any circumstances. You must also not be friends with perverts on said hypothetical diet/fitness social networking website. If I do not whet your appetite for attention, then you are an attention *kitten* (which is a *kitten* none-the-less).

This list is awesome.
  • ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    **** I'm with fields ^^

cept i could give a rats *kitten* about money/careers. a good person is all it takes, money dont mean shiiiiiiit
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    Jay thank you for allowing me to clarify.

Your SALARY isn't important - but you must have a job that is fulfilling. You could work for a non-profit or work with people with disabilities and not make six-figures. I personally am attracted to people who work hard and push themselves towards success. This attitude is reflected in your job and your fitness endeavors as well. It's more of a personality trait than a monetary value, is where I'm going with this.

But if I was a lady I would totally be sexting this dude^^
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    good sense of humor
    determination
    passion
    someone with goals
    a great smile
    someone with similar values and morals

Determined is my name
    my goals are to show you my passion and great smile
    was this humorous?

Lol yes it was amazing
  • ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    seriously, i hate bein called shallow for saying i want a girl that's in great shape...

you're responsible for your appearance, your lifestyle is reflected in your level of fitness (or lack there off). i'm attracted to someone who's hard working and conscious of their health. i bust my *kitten* and make that a priority in my life, i want to be with someone who shares that. it ain't shallow, f the haters lol.

as for work, ya as long as you're doing something you like (or even if you're not, just as long as you're doing something and not sitting around collecting).

oh, and she had better have dug a hole at least once in her life for fun.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    good sense of humor
    determination
    passion
    someone with goals
    a great smile
    someone with similar values and morals

Determined is my name
    my goals are to show you my passion and great smile
    was this humorous?

yes it was amazing

heard that one a few times
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    In no order I guess...

Must have a healthy career and would prefer a 4-year degree (but not required if you're in a field where that isn't important for growth).

Must come from a wonderful family so if we get married I'm not embarrassed to have your uncles in cut-off tuxedo t-shirts mingling with my friends and relatives.

Must be "cute" - but this could mean a thousand things. I guess "must not have a busted face" is a better descriptor. You must know how to shop at Sephora too if your morning-after face is yikes. Actually scratch that if you don't look good without makeup that's a deal breaker because I wanna fall in love with your smile not your ability to face paint.

I actually prefer girls who are more shy and reserved - I have a strong personality and I'm not looking for my twin sister.

You can't be really loud and awkward especially when drinking because I don't want my friends to stop inviting me to social gatherings.

If you use a lot of exclamation points in all your texts that really freaks me out. Also, if I don't respond right away please don't respond with, "Guess you're not interested" like 5 minutes later.

You MUST go to a gym. If you're into CrossFit that is a deal breaker though. If I wanted to date a cult member I'd date somebody in Christian Scientology because they are all wealthy.

If most of your friends are guys that's really sketchy and I don't want to date somebody whose nickname is Train Station.

Hypothetically speaking, if you are on a diet/fitness social network, you cannot post pictures of yourself in your underwear under any circumstances. You must also not be friends with perverts on said hypothetical diet/fitness social networking website. If I do not whet your appetite for attention, then you are an attention *kitten* (which is a *kitten* none-the-less).

This list is awesome.

So...you want a doll to sit there looking pretty for you? She can't have any faults, thoughts of her own, embarrassing family, love handles......Are you sure you're not looking for a robot??? You must think too highly of yourself to expect so much of somebody else. No humility at all.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    large breasts,low sexual standards and intellectual.
  • Determinednoob
    Options
    In no order I guess...

This list is awesome.

So...you want a doll to sit there looking pretty for you? She can't have any faults, thoughts of her own, embarrassing family, love handles......Are you sure you're not looking for a robot??? You must think too highly of yourself to expect so much of somebody else. No humility at all.

He forgot to add someone who doesn't bag on him for posting the truth on interwebz. Not that I agree or disagree with either of you. Except on the crossfit thing...
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Someone who doesn't ask questions.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

are you sure?
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

are you sure?

And you're out! :flowerforyou:
  • Determinednoob
    Options

Does that mean I can tell you what to do instead of asking? O wait! I blew it already :(