ill let it rip unless if i am surrounded by cardio bunnies
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Let it go and own it!! Be proud!!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    While working out in a gym on treadmill, elliptical, abrobics class etc. You have to let one go (fart, pass gas, whatever you call it) do you hold it, or let it go and act like it's not you that let it rip:laugh: As per my GI doc say "let it go" cause it can cause bloating and discomfort:ohwell:

guys around...i let 'er rip. females beside me...i pause for thought. If they have headphones on...i might consider it. but then theres the smell issue....
  • jericamom
    jericamom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Spray and Pray method. I take a walk down the rack of dumbbells and act like I'm looking for the 65s or something. Meanwhile I'm stringing that bad boy out for the length of the entire rack. Then I return to my bench, looking disapointed because somebody didn't rerack the 65s. My thinking is now there is no ground zero that will the fellow lifters can use to pinpoint the source. It's a dead giveaway when both benches on either side of you get vacated in a hurry.

Bonus tip: You have to do a little zig zag to redirect the tail right before you get back to your bench.

This is the greatest thing I've ever read.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Turn an burn baby!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Let it go. Verrrrrrrrry slowly.
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    RIP IT!!!!! and RIP IT good!! everyones experienced gas...it's a natural body function!!! It's also the perfect conversation starter and perfect air freshner for the gym!! LMAO:laugh:
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Why deny others the chance to experience the aromatic bouquet of creativity brewing inside of you?

ROFL! That is the funniest thing I've read all day!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Crop dust the gym.

a7261148.gif

you stole my gif!:angry:

He stole it before I had the chance :devil:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Your son is on line toot!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This is why I work out at home. :laugh:
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I let it go. I try act coy and play it off like it wasn't me but if someone calls me out on it, I admit it. Everyone does it.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    thread. of. the. day.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Spray and Pray method. I take a walk down the rack of dumbbells and act like I'm looking for the 65s or something. Meanwhile I'm stringing that bad boy out for the length of the entire rack. Then I return to my bench, looking disapointed because somebody didn't rerack the 65s. My thinking is now there is no ground zero that will the fellow lifters can use to pinpoint the source. It's a dead giveaway when both benches on either side of you get vacated in a hurry.

Bonus tip: You have to do a little zig zag to redirect the tail right before you get back to your bench.

This is fantastic advice. I will have to try this "spray and pray."
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Greeting's from the interior....
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    wait...women fart? I refuse to believe this. :bigsmile:
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It depends...if you're wearing headphones you just let it rip...no one will hear you.

Hahahaha...I love this!! And if you close your eyes, no one can see you! :laugh:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    It depends...if people around me have earbuds in, and I know it won't be a sonic boom, I let it rip. If I don't feel safe, I hold it.

"I took a gamble on a fart and lost." LMAO
    *this*
    but mine smell to much to let go on people i dont know......however if i know you i WILL gass you the f*** out!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    It depends...if you're wearing headphones you just let it rip...no one will hear you.
    hahahaaaa that was so me on the bus the other day... but everyone smelt it!!!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    thread. of. the. day.
    EXACTLY!