DEXTER!

Options

Replies

• vintagekelley
    Options
    I CANNOT WAIT! We've missed our hot killer!
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    Me. Can't wait to see how they get around the whole Deb catching him thing. However, Deb in love with him wasn't logical

The Deb loving him angle seems too weird, seems like they made her conflict bigger than it had to be, he's her brother and she's his boss thats enough right there

I completely agree with that. It was totally thrown in there. BUT that being said I can't wait to start watching again! Dexter seasons always start the week of my birthday, it's an awesome gift from the universe :)

I always assumed that Deb wasn't actually IN LOVE with him, more like obsessed? admired? I assumed her feeling stemmed from the feelings that their dad had towards Dexter. I always thought it was a creepy story line but it always kind of made sence. Especially because their not actually bother and sister!
  • atticus84
    atticus84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    **drools** at the thought of seeing Dexter without a shirt on.. Yummmyyy.. I can't wait to start up my affair with him on sunday!! :-)
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Me. Can't wait to see how they get around the whole Deb catching him thing. However, Deb in love with him wasn't logical

The Deb loving him angle seems too weird, seems like they made her conflict bigger than it had to be, he's her brother and she's his boss thats enough right there

I completely agree with that. It was totally thrown in there. BUT that being said I can't wait to start watching again! Dexter seasons always start the week of my birthday, it's an awesome gift from the universe :)

I always assumed that Deb wasn't actually IN LOVE with him, more like obsessed? admired? I assumed her feeling stemmed from the feelings that their dad had towards Dexter. I always thought it was a creepy story line but it always kind of made sence. Especially because their not actually bother and sister!

Wow, I totally forgot about that whole Deb being in love with him thing. LOL that was definitely weird.

Anyways, YES, I am pumped for the new season! I didn't love last season, but I'm still looking forward to seeing where this one goes!
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hope he stabs Deb, I am pretty damn sure he would like the idea of killing his ex wife (IRL) even if it's just on a tv show.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I HATE living in England when this stuff starts. All I can do is either watch terrible quality, which I may have to, or WAIT for it to come out on DVD! UGHH!!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    SPOILER Kinda: Laguerta plans to reopen the Bay Harbor Butcher case this season (which i personally thought they dropped the ball on with Lila killed Doakes for Dex, way too easy).
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    CAN. NOT. WAIT.
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Really?!?!?!!

Edit: Oops, forgot to quote!!

"SPOILER Kinda: Laguerta plans to reopen the Bay Harbor Butcher case this season (which i personally thought they dropped the ball on with Lila killed Doakes for Dex, way too easy). "
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    This season started soo good and I am excited to find out some answers! I completely forgot Lewis was even a character!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    LOVE DEXTER!!!

Also loved it last night.
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dexter!!!!
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    One of the best shows ever. I hope they get back to more of his voice overs...they are usually pretty funny.
  • happythermia
    Options
    AHHH IT'S SO GOOD! :D
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Hope he stabs Deb, I am pretty damn sure he would like the idea of killing his ex wife (IRL) even if it's just on a tv show.

Haha, that would be good! But doubt it would happen.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    such an odd show
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I loved last night's episode!! SPOILER ALERT!!! I NEVER in a million years thought we'd get to see the scene where Deb learns the truth! I had the chills all over.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    the first episode of this season was AMAZING, can not wait to see what he says about that next episode....wow
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I love Dexter.

*Swoons* Michael Hall is my man!

dexter-bday.jpg
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    One of the best shows ever. I hope they get back to more of his voice overs...they are usually pretty funny.

Not too big on the voiceovers, especially last season where he basically explained EVERYTHING he did before he did it