BEST Protein Powder?

Options
2»

Replies

• Courtney_L1982
    Courtney_L1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to start to try to get a complete protein at every meal, including snack. Being as I'm just starting my journey, I'm finding it hard and she told me a protein powder would help as I can add it to things! Thank you all for your input! I understand to each their own but don't want to have to buy a bunch of them to find a good one.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Myofusion. Great texture and taste with a good nutritional profile.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I agree with optimum nutrition. I use the milk chocolate,dark chocolate and vanila ivr cream flavors.they have tons of flavors andddd they taste good. I mix mine with unsweetened almond milk and they are great. I believe its only 110-120 cals, 23 grams protein, 1 sugar. Can't beat that! I have an amazon prime acct and get 2 1 lb canisters shopped for $21.99.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Taste - Gaspari Myofusion chocolate peanut butter
    Macros - dynamatize iso 100

2nd one is quite expensive though. I pay £55 a tub. ($80)
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Syntha-6 is my favourite protein powder, hands down! I baked with it and put it in my smoothies. It added a nice flavour to my cookies, oatmeal, brownies, "milkshakes" (banana and cocoa powder haha), and my protein pancake recipe! It fills me up the best and leaves no weird after taste! It also mixes perfectly. I have the Vanilla Ice Cream, but I want to own them all!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GP5HJI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000GP5HJI&linkCode=as2&tag=gettinhealthf-20
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I personally go with ALLMAX Isoflex; find the flavors taste great and mixability is excellent. Wh wouldn't want a chocolate peanut butter shake?
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • deadlights
    Options
    Garden of Life RAW Meal. ~$40 on Amazon
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I like the MRM brand whey. It tastes good, and it's great for baking. http://mrm-usa.com/products#ecwid:mode=product&product=6288471

I DO NOT like the Jay Robb whey. It made me feel like barfing and it made my baked goods dry and look like they were on steroids.