NSV: Lifting Heavy = New haircut. (Pics!) (106lbs lost)

Options

Replies

• allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And I love the hair color!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow, Way to Go! You look Great. When you were only doing cardio did you have any flab/Loose Skin from the weight loss?
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • AngelsHaveToFly74
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! What a transformation......You really inspired me to hit those weights more often :)
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. You look great and your new haircut is fabulous! This is encouraging me to go back to weight lifting :-) You're a great inspiration.
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Smokin HOT HOT HOT!! Congrats beautiful lady :flowerforyou:
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That is awesome--you look great! That is right about my goal weight, too. :smile:
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous and your writing shows how confident you are! Congrats!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Love the new hair cut!!
  • TigerLily1973
    Options
    Simply put... Uh-MAZ-ING!!!! You LOOK FANTASTIC, and LOVE the new 'do too ;) WHAT an inspiration, WOW! And honey, you DESERVE to be a little vain, lol. You have obviously been working your '*kitten*' off!!
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love the haircut :)
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Friggin awesome!
  • beefoutz
    beefoutz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • pbray1256
    pbray1256 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! The haircut looks great, your shoulders and arms are gorgeous........how does someone lose 106 lbs?
    Tell me about your mindset.........I lost 11 and it was so hard.........went on vaca and having a hard time getting back on
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    WOW! Such an inspiration! Great job on the success!
  • AngelaApperley
    Options
    Also 5'8" Mom of 3 ages 9,8, and 6! You look healthy and strong! Great work!
  • JLN14
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Your story is quite encouraging to me. I started in Feb. 2012 at 247 pounds. I'm currently at 52 pounds lost, doing cardio on the treadmill. I'm about to begin strength training in addition to the cardo, and I'm eager to see the benefits. Your pictures are motivating me to get started. I can't wait to see the pictures of me after I've lost as much as you have. I already see the physical and emotional benefits of what I've done. I can only imagine what you must be feeling. Congratulations! Great job!! : )
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great success.....and great hairdo! You look beautiful!!!
  • Mojamabo
    Mojamabo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You look incredible and seeing your success is such an inspiration for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!