What are your Christmas goals?

Options

Replies

• mvatrail
    Options
    Christmas goal ? Mistletoe and all the fun that goes with it .
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Well I hope to be around the 60's kg or even under that. Because I started today the 30 Day Shred, so I hope to have lost quite a few kg until October 29th.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose anywhere from another 9-14kgs.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see the 170's. Yes 179 is fine. I'm currently at 5'7, 196.6lbs
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    12 weeks away hmmm... I'd like to be 10 pounds lighter. Well... I'd at least like the scale to read "150". We'll see if that happens... right now it reads 157.... so it's not an impossible goal. The thing is because school is in session I'm not really doing any exercising besides the ton of walking around campus. In the summer I was exercising 4-5x a week and the weight was flying off (well 1.5 pounds a week) which I guess I'm about 27 pounds from my first goal so I shouldn't be losing weight that quickly anyways.
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Losses, not holiday gains; maybe lose 15-20 lb by then.; to be nearly recovered from Nov. 15 knee surgery (torn meniscus.) Thank you for asking! May you reach your Christmas goals this year! <3
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Wow, only 12 weeks away. It sounds so close when it's put into weeks. I hadn't even thought about it.

My Christmas goal is to be back into personal training 2 times a week & have at least changed my body shape & not necessarily focus on what the scales say.

I'd like to be sleeping through the night again!!!
  • Suni3276
    Suni3276 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal mainly is to at least maintain my weight loss at 155 til New years but what I would like is to loose another 10 lbs but as long as I don't gain any holiday weight, I would be more then pleased with that.. That way I can start the New year, with new weight to lose :)
  • JWolf7911
    JWolf7911 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 13 pounds by Christmas, that will put me at 50 pounds lost!
  • valldeperas5
    valldeperas5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, Great weight loss! Very encouraging. My Christmas goal is to lose 30lbs and to feel so much better about myself. However if I just continue to lose at a steady pace I will be content. I plan on working out as much as possible and doing everything I can to remind myself that I am worth NOT eating that junk food.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    To drop to around 123 or 124 so I have some leeway should I gain over my comfortable weight range over Xmas(126 IBS at 5 foot 10). Also to be able to avoid bingeing on all the mince pies, Christmas cake, chocolate and biscuits and to continue to get in some workouts in my bedroom or the gym down the road from my mums.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My goal is achievable at the rate I'm going - just. Lose 15 pounds of fat and get myself squarely into the healthy BMI and fat % range.
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, Christmas is only in 12 weeks!! I hope to be at my goal weight by then. So, I would like to lose about 20 lbs.
  • wilkyway
    Options
    Get my Glutes, Quads, Abs and Delts back. Had surgery leading to 2 months w/o being able to workout. The muscle loss has been traumatic :frown:

At least I didn't pack on any weight *sigh*

Love everyones xmas goals :-)))
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    to be able to be running back at half marathon distance by christmas..but realistically, be running at all thanks to this horrid injury :-(
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi Zara, I'm Kelly. My Christmas goal is to lose 9kg (20lbs), then I will be under 100kg! :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    My goal is to hit 17% body fat (I'm currently somewhere bet 19-20%).
  • Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My goal is another 25 pounds by Christmas. My reward will be dozens of those little sausages wrapped in bacon. Dozens.
  • MidgetGidget
    Options
    Actually I have a Jan 1st goal... started it last week and it's 15 lbs in 15 weeks. I know it may sound too easy and originally I had set it at 20 lbs in 15 weeks, but I didn't want to set myself up for failure. I lose weight slowly, don't know why, maybe it's my age or I just have a slower metabolism than others. But 15 lbs is 1/2 of the weight I gained over the past 1 1/2 years.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    To lose at least 5 lbs, reduce body fat %, complete the C25K.