What is your "ideal" weight?

Options

Replies

• tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Although it's going to be different for everybody, I'm 5'3", and when I weigh 130# I look good and am between size 2-4 pants depending on the maker. When I get down to 120# or below I start to look like a stick figure.
  • shelbyarod
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and my ideal weight would be 125! :)
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Mine is 106, because that's what I've happily weighed for the past ~5 years. In the past year I've gained about 5 pounds and they are NOT leaving.... so I'm close, but not where I like to be. 5 pounds makes a big difference on short girls!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10" & I guess anything under 170lbs/78kgs. I don't recall a time in my life I weighed that, so it will be interesting to see how it feels when I get there.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I always saw my ideal weight, as in, the weight I feel most secure, as 119Ibs, but at 5'10 and at 37, getting to that and being remotely healthy just isn't plausible, so I have settled for the weight I currently maintain which is 126Ibs(9 stone), give or take a few pounds for fluctuations. If I fit Uk size 6-8, I am content enough.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    my ideal weight WAS 125. until i got there and looked sick. too skinny.

NOW my ideal weight is whenever i am happy with how i look. the scale doesnt define me. it's just a number.

130lbs looks a lot different on different people...even if they're the same height
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I really don't know, I was about 160 before I had kids, and that is where I was most of highschool/college years. I was 140 at one point in highschool, but no idea what size that was or anything. My goal was 200( made that), then 180( made that), Now it is 160 and I am just a few lbs away, from there I will decide what is next. My pants from right before I had kids are already too big, so we shall see.
  • danaweston
    Options
    Mine is 106, because that's what I've happily weighed for the past ~5 years. In the past year I've gained about 5 pounds and they are NOT leaving.... so I'm close, but not where I like to be. 5 pounds makes a big difference on short girls!

me at 110 been that all of my life just about even now I'm close to it going there soon
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be at my pre pregnancy weight... 5'9" and 135 (heaven)
  • ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you dallasfloyd! That site says 130lbs... maybe that's not too bad...
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and would like to be 123 pounds.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My ideal weight now is probably 5-10lbs more than my former avg weight of 100-105lbs. Seeing as im older and have more boobage lol. Honestly I'm focusing more on BF than the scale.
  • kennyrgreen
    Options
    I'm 6' 2" 288lbs, looking to get down to 240lbs. I've never been below 260!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    No idea - I'm aiming for 125lbs (I'm 5'1) but I've been inspired by people here and I'm going to start lifting heavy - so I don't think the number will be the thing I aim for in the end. Luckily I took photos and measurements when I started this journey so I have more than just weight to measure my progress on.

Honestly I'd just like to look in the mirror and like my body. :cry: sad but at the moment I don't.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    My ideal is not giving a damn what the scale says.

At 5'5, I've been happy with - at different times in my life - anywhere between 110 and 150 pounds. Currently, around 130-135 seems to be a good place for me.
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My utimate goal is to be around 140. I cannot remember ever being under 200 so that is a major milestone I am looking forward to. Currently I am 300 and 5'8".
  • Noenvynofear
    Noenvynofear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    110. Got a looooong way to go
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    between 200 to 250 according to my doctor.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    my ideal weight WAS 125. until i got there and looked sick. too skinny.

NOW my ideal weight is whenever i am happy with how i look. the scale doesnt define me. it's just a number.

130lbs looks a lot different on different people...even if they're the same height

I agree,...I'm 5'3,...and although 150 is "too much 4 my height"...at that weight people ask if I'm feeling ok!,...I like me around 155-160!....100% natural hour glass,I feel fit & have super flat tummy at that weight!-thats what I'm aiming 4!!
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    I'm 5'0. My ideal weight is 120. Right now I'm 131.