What is your "ideal" weight?

Options

Replies

• petite_boleyn
    Options
    I'm 5'1, and I currently weigh 119. I'd like to get down to 110, but I think it's more of a look I'm going for rather than a weight now.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    My "ideal" Weight is 135 ATM. But it all depends on how I feel when I get there. I may change my mind and lose another 10 to 15 lbs from there. I'm also 5'5" :)

This can also change on whether I feel like I look good. I'm not so much worried about the scale number, more so on how I think I look.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    5'3, 125. It's less of an end-goal and more of a checkpoint; when I see how I look at 125, I'll go from there.
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    goal is 140 currently 164
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    Thank you dallasfloyd! That site says 130lbs... maybe that's not too bad...

yeah it has several different aspects on it.. and it allows you do do body type.. small, regular and large frames..(big boned) .
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    i am 5'1" and would like to be 103 because that was what i was in high school. if i don't get there, no biggie. as long as i'm under 115
  • mishomart
    mishomart Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 ish. I would love to be 155-160, but the ULTIMATE goal would be 145-149.....it's a recently discovered dream of mine to weigh less than my husband.
  • blondie1471
    blondie1471 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    same xx
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my ultimate goal is 140 but my short term goal is 180 for now. Current weight is 219 so will re-evaluate as i go :)
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    5'11.6" according to doctor's scales.
    I'm aiming for 160lb. That would put me around or under 10% body fat.
    Then plan to build some muscle, maybe get back to that weight or there abouts which is going to be low% body fat.

But happy with 10% BF if I can get around that area.
  • ladybarometer
    ladybarometer Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 with a large frame - I'd like to be toned and in the 150's
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and mine is 160 (with my current lean mass that should be about 17% body fat). I actually had to raise my goal from 150 to 160 because my original goal was unrealistic.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    For some reason, I really want to get to 130. I haven't been 130 practically ever, except on my way higher than that. I'm 5'6" so I THINK this is a good goal--but I told myself if I get to a weight higher than that, but I'm healthy and happy and I feel like I good, I'll stop trying to lose and start maintaining.
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    5'1", small frame, ideal weight is 100ish. I'm trying to gain right now to get there, not lose ;)
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my ultimate goal weight is 125 pounds. I don't know why I picked that number, but it's a healthy BMI and seems reasonable. When I get to 130 I'll reevaluate and see if I'm happy with that or keep going. :) It's just a number though, I think meeting fitness goals, and losing inches is more important.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have this number of 148 in my head. I don't know if that would look good on me, though. I'm about 172 at the moment and 5'11'' so I'd be happy around 150-155. That would put me into a tight size 6 or loose 8. My measurements are 36-39-39 right now. I'd like to get them to about 34-27-36. So I guess that's around a size 6-8.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    WHOOPSY...I should proof read...measurements are 36-29-39...jeez...
  • polishmehappy
    polishmehappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm a sneeze away from being a midget :) 5"0' According to the doctor I am supposed to weight 117 lbs :/ I still got a lot to loose!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    my ideal weight is about 145 pounds, i felt comfortable at this. im 9 kilo over this and feel so yucky;(
  • cjlapier
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and would like to get down to 170 lbs. I found that to be a "reasonable" weight. The freakin' BMI calculator says I should be in the 130's. Yeah, right......