Options

Replies

• BethY1967
    Options
    LMAO Brilliant response.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Black and white lounge pants and a Colt's tshirt. Gearing up for football tomorrow wooohooooo
  • BethY1967
    Options
    tumblr_lyfq24mkXy1r6jujzo4_r1_250.gif

Love it
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    just got off work and i'm wearing my green race tee, black leggings, and a pair of nikes :)
  • MStanford336
    MStanford336 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A pink Speedo, be-dazzled in rhinestones with "I break for MILF's" written in Sharpie on the crotch.

Don't act like you're not hot right now.

So freakin' funny!
  • Khymera
    Options
    Black jeans and a purple sports bra (I tend to be s little... "informal" at home)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    A pair of jeans that are now way too big, converse, and a black tank top with cat hair all over it. I'm classy.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    A pair of jeans that are now way too big, converse, and a black tank top with cat hair all over it. I'm classy.

You're too young to be covered in cat hair!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I see nipples! I'm offended... :mad:

LOL
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Oh, it's just my shirt because my cat likes to lay on my boobs. He's a man who knows what he likes.
  • whierd
    Options

Oh, it's just my shirt because my cat likes to lay on my boobs. He's a man who knows what he likes.

Still! You have years to become a cat lady!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Cut-off jeans, a polka-dot and lace cami top.....and a sunflower-pattern apron over all. Barefoot.
  • zimfour
    zimfour Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Still have my running shorts and tank top on from this mornings run. Also am wearing Vibrams KSOs.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Wait, how old do I have to be in order to become a crazy rat lady?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    This isn't meant to be creepy and perverted, but if it turns out that way... all the better.

I'm currently a train wreck in a pair of hot pink running shorts and a Poison t-shirt from 1987 (Open Up and Say Ahhh!), going to take the dog for a walk.

:flowerforyou:

Marry me.

Sitting in my Detroit Tigers shorts and my GNR / Metallica concert shirt from 91 at the Silverdome in Detroit.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Officially going into the "I wish I could un-see some things in life" category! LOL! :laugh:
  • whierd
    Options

Wait, how old do I have to be in order to become a crazy rat lady?

I think you have to be 35+, but I may be mistaken. Definitely after 45 though.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Just got off from a longer day of work then it was suppose to be so I'm wearing a pair of my fat pants that are navy blue with 2 stripes down the side. They are workout out pants with a navy blue top with the same color light blue on the sleeves as on the stripes on the pants. The top is actually one of my son's T-shirts who I might add, is only 8yrs old. So it's a boys Large top. He is too small to wear the top it swallows him because he is in a small top lol.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    US Cellular gear. Go work! Wooo!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    My black workout pants, plain white T, baseball hat, and still sweaty from the gym. I didn't bother changing because I'm hauling and assembling furniture this evening. Um, yeah, I'm pretty much a big disgusting mess right now. When I finally get to shower, it's going to be the most fantastic shower I've EVER taken. Okay, no, the most fantastic one was when I got back from camping. This will be the SECOND BEST EVER!!! :happy: