What are your October goals?

Options

Replies

• Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My Nephew may be getting married next year so I gotta step up my game. I wanna drop 25 lbs by the end of October and hike my workout to a full 40 minutes 5 or 6 nights a week.

I

GOT

TO

DO

THIS
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My October goal is to stay consistent on my P90/M routine. My first weight goal isn't until Dec 15… maybe will make an Halloween goal… get to 250! That is a new goal for me. Thanks for the thread!
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    drop as much weight as I can without leaving sagging skin.

Begin weight training to build muscle and get toned.
  • briznik
    briznik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    get below 130lbs and stay under. I'm not far away actually.

my goal is actually only 15lbs loss, but I told myself when I started I wasn't going to buy any more clothes til I was almost there. I've got a day off planned in London on November 7th and it would be amazing to be "allowed" to go shopping :-)
  • Topher1978
    Options
    Oh, also this:

Oct 12th Move on to 3-4 routine to be on P90M rather than P90 schedule
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Lose the last 10 pounds, run 100 miles+ for the month & no alcohol

No alcohol on HALLOWEEN?!
  • NautiLife
    Options
    My goal is to live forever..... so far so good!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    lose another 3-4 pounds :)
  • Naushad10
    Options
    Id like to be 28 pounds lighter, and thats only about a pound a day off, and i know i can manage that :)
    also not to have ANYTHING which is sweet or sugary or that has fat in it, also not to consume more than 300 calories a day :)
  • welshwoofer
    welshwoofer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've now lost 22lbs and am 9st 11 lbs. My goal is to be 9 st 7 lbs (133lbs) so 4 more to go. I haven't been that weight since school (and I'm 40 now!)
    I also need to get back into running - had a very quiet few weeks running wise since going back to work, mainly due to being tired after a long day. BUT no more excuses - three runs a week in October, 2 shorter ones and a longer one on the weekend. Also need to keep up with the swimming - doing ok with this (now do a mile a session) but need to keep going.
    If you see me being a lazy-*kitten* kick me!
  • ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    To lose 6-8 lbs!
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'd like to make it to 35 lbs loss by Halloween. That's one stone in just over a month which I hope will be achieveable.
  • lissaann22479
    Options
    I've decided to stop drinking coffee for the month of October. My problem with coffee is that I can't drink it black, because I hate the taste so I end up loading it down with sugar and milk. I would rather have those calories and use them towards something else!

Good Luck to you all with your October goals!!:smile:
  • Topher1978
    Options
    Id like to be 28 pounds lighter, and thats only about a pound a day off, and i know i can manage that :)
    also not to have ANYTHING which is sweet or sugary or that has fat in it, also not to consume more than 300 calories a day :)
    Please take in more nutrition than that… you will lose a ton of muscle, and that will make weight loss harder anyway. Besides the horribly ill effects that will have on overall health...
  • loreledesmax
    Options
    Please take in more nutrition than that… you will lose a ton of muscle, and that will make weight loss harder anyway. Besides the horribly ill effects that will have on overall health...

I second this thought ^ The importance should be in getting fit the healthy way, don't try anything crazy, it'll not only backfire on your weight but also on your health.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Definitely it's important for goals to be healthy, not harmful.

Still trying to work mine out. I think I might repeat some of my September goals - I'll aim for walking 100 miles again, and doing 60 minutes of planks again. I'd really like some push up goal too - I'd love to be able to do a full push up. And also I need to find some fun goals to add!
  • il_duce
    Options
    October Goals
    1) complete the Great Birmingham Run (Half Marathon) (now doing it by myself)
    2) lose another 1kg
    3) motivate some more people :-)
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    I begin training for a half marathon. The one I have my mind on is in May 2013, but if I am prepared sooner, I will complete one in 2012 and end my year with a bang!
  • barbie_g1rl
    Options
    my goal for oct 31st (my bday :) ) is to get down to 62kgs. and get down the gym more . hope u all have a fantastic october :D xx
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    By the end of October I need and want to:

Lose 6llb
    Reduce sweet foods in my diet - a lot!! Very sweet tooth.
    Begin Leslie Sansome walking DVDs THEN procress to Slim in 6

Off topic - am job hunting hard, so FIND MY DREAM JOB (or close to it!)