Need active friends......

Options

Replies

• yoyogirl68
    Options
    Hi there, I will add you, I need more friends too!! I am 44yo Australian single mum to one 13yo girl and need to lose 25-30kg.

I'm doing the BodyTrim system, which is basically a high protein, low carb food plan with daily walk. I have PCOS so this is a perfect diet for me and really need to get my life on track before I get any fatter!!

I am starting an 8 week online challenge today and had to send in my photo with the newspaper - OMG what a wake up call that was... what happened to my waist?

Anyway, I plan to be here every day and track my food and exercise and comment on the wall. I know I am in a different time zone, so my comments may not be prompt, but I'll do my best. I've found that being on this site at night time stops the post dinner binge.

Good luck and if anyone would like to add me, please do so.
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred (today was my day 1 of level 2! Ugh!).
    I log in every day...and I do my best to comment, motivate and just be there for all my friends! :flowerforyou:
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.......would LOVE any active support and motivation! Been doing this for over a year and have had my share of ups and downs and would love to share your journey!! :smile:
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've only been going for a few weeks, but I'm going strong and already feel the support of my friends is backing me up! Good luck in your journey!
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm new and need support to feel free to add me
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I am pretty active. Feel free to add me as well.
  • clare_smiles
    clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active, supportive friends too, feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I always comment and log in everyday! :)
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I log in daily, and I am happy to help support anyone who needs it :smile:
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    i am active during the week but my weekends are crazy o i am not on MFP much
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I love this site and am on here all the time. I love commenting! I am a mom of 4 looking to lose about 50 myself. I am off to a slow start with the numbers of the scale, but I am learning so much and changing my ways for the better.

Jennifer
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome to MPF :) I am Mindy from NY, and am a complete MFP junky, feel free to add me if you like, I love having new friends to make the journey with. Good luck to you!! (and everyone else!!)
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'll send a friend request now!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday :)

Btw: welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • johanaaah
    johanaaah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just re-joined after a few months absence......Hoping to add some new active friends as well!! Good luck to everyone on this journey :):)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for support and motivation, feel free to add me!! I just recently hit being on MFP more then 200 days. And lost over 30lbs. I'm more active now then I was at the first of the year and MFP was a BIG help and the friends I have on it. So I know how important MFP buddies are. Good luck.
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I am very active on MFP and log on everyday. I am a full time working single mother, so I understand not having time being a busy mother. I started with 45 pounds to lose and have managed to lose 16 in my first 50 days on MFP. Anyone else looking for motivate, feel free to add me. I am sending a friend request now.
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just getting back into MFP.
  • bille315
    bille315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined.. we all need support...:happy:
    just trying to figure this site out.. and how to add friends... HELP!
  • jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone. I'm completely overwhelmed by all the support! Good luck to you all x