Options
    "Pacific" instead of specific

Are you 3?

And...."anyways" *cringe*
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    This thread has been so therapeutic!

I completely agree! Let's get it all out, ladies and gentlemen! :)
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce.

WTF? Makes my skin crawl.

What else am I supposed to say when sauce is really delicious??

^^^^ I lol'd!
  • ndfaninaz
    Options
    The word "crotch". Why?!? Makes me think of something itchy and unclean for some reason. What an ugly word.

I can't stand that word either.

Or panties.

Or crotchless panties.
  • icjason
    icjason Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    "You should feel happy..." (actually, about 95% of sentences with 'should' in it)

Just: as in, "Just lose weight [it's simple for me!]", "Just stop doing that!"
  • MelSabourin
    MelSabourin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    These may have been mentioned before but can't stand 'member' or 'probally'...it's REMEMBER and PROBABLY...as others have said - are you 2??
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    "making love"..it makes me want to vomit.
  • sunnybug90
    Options
    I hate the word moist.

Also, "I'm just saying". NO.
  • insectseige
    Options
    'amazeballs'
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

\

Agree! 1 - hello pushing anorexia statement (and crap.......my partner is struggling to stay in recover from anorexia & bulemia at the moment, and I've had friends - yes, more than one - who have gone into cardiac arrest before age 30. So I don't think it's a cute or fun line to play with or joke about) and 2 - you're not eating the right damn things if you HONESTLY think that! At one point I had actually taken a client to a psychiatry appointment, and the doctor's office staff had that up.....when we stood to check out at the reception area, I could see the sign that said that, plain as day across their area on the wall behind them...... I was SO. MAD. Especially because it was at a psychiatrist's office where he may be treating patient's who have problems with eating disorders, and in clear patient view.

Amen sister! I struggled with Anorexia and have so many friends that still do. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Hey, glad it sounds like it was a past thing for ya and you're in recovery. Good for you! :) It really puts crap into perspective when you see so much of what a person with an ED goes through, and makes you never want to get anywhere near that slippery slope. I can't imagine actually having had that in my head day in and day out.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    These may have been mentioned before but can't stand 'member' or 'probally'...it's REMEMBER and PROBABLY...as others have said - are you 2??

Oh or when people type "pry" when they mean probably
  • ndfaninaz
    Options
    'amazeballs'

I second that!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    "My bad" always makes me want to slap the guy saying it !
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Totes for totally
    Cool beans
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I thought I was alone in this world hating the word moist! lol apparently not!
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My husband is KING of taking complex words, mixing them together and coming off sounding like an idiot. Sometimes its actually laughable. I'll ask him what he's trying to say and he says, you knew what I meant. No, clearly if I did I wouldn't be asking. Good thing he's so stinking cute or it would really be irritating.

I dislike hearing the following:

Just saying
    Anyways
    You know what I mean - specifically if said multiple times during a conversation.
    Irregardless
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Any phrase with the word "Kardashian".
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    When I'm talking about my feelings and someone says "I know". I guess you're trying to be understanding, but you don't know... that's why I'm telling you.

Verbiage.

I've never heard the word YOLO out loud, and I honestly have no idea what it means, but I already hate it.

and MFP specific: I HATE the phrase cardio bunny... only because when I run, I don't feel like a bunny. I feel like a fu@king cheetah about to take down an antelope for my dinner RAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRR!!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    "I'm a grown *kitten* man"

But I guess it's possible you could have grown into a boob man
  • matthew67899
    matthew67899 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    "Oh Snap!"
    "Hubby"
    "Ya know what I'm talkin about?"
    I just "seen" him today.

All of these would drive me crazy if I were to let them.