Where Are You?

Options

Replies

• Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I live in the city of with a green monster, coffee you run on and a tea party
  • Dr_Steve_Brule
    Options
    I'm in Baltimore...

I bet you can't guess

Enjoy
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    Muskies and the Birkie.
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    I live in the Land of 10,000 Lakes and also home of the Mall of America :)

Minnesota

Minneapolis.
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I live in the city of with a green monster, coffee you run on and a tea party

Boston!!! Me too!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    The town I live by is known for drunken brawls, bikers, crazy Miners, gambling, and brothels. and not much else.
  • ashleygx26
    Options
    Philly! :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    The town I live by is known for drunken brawls, bikers, crazy Miners, gambling, and brothels. and not much else.
    Vegas?!

Home of the Jayhawks, liberals, and Quantrill's raid!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    I’m in a City famed for its rain, its people and being home of the Champions! :bigsmile:

Obviously Manchester! I don't mind City fans, it's Man U Scum I hate as a Mighty Red :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I live in a city where Elizabeth and her corgi's live.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Hm, nobody would get this probably unless I mentioned the big city 4 hours away... but now that I've given that hint, let's try. It's known for being 'scruffy'. And people here wear wayyy too much orange. >>

Essex?

Nope. It's in the Southern US though. (true there is probably a town called Essex somewhere in the US...but nope. :) )

Knoxville?
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    City I live in is famous for Elvis and barbecue.
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Memphis Tennessee.

I live in a boring suburb in North Carolina in Wake County
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Vegas?!

close, same state just the wrong end
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I live down the street from the Barclay's Center in a city with a famous 100 year old bridge named after it, an infamous boardwalk and ancient wooden rollercoaster, I ride around underground in metal cars full of puking drunks and sleeping homeless people, we have the best pizza in the world and Bill Murray is constantly crashing parties... oh and we have parrots in our cemetery full of soldiers that Britain hacked to pieces.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    City I live in is famous for Elvis and barbecue.

Sounds like Memphis.

I've already posted, but it's way back at the beginning so I'll try again with different hints.

I'm in a a city named after an native american chief, where Amazon.com is headquarterd, and was featured in a film with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    I live down the street from the Barclay's Center in a city with a famous 100 year old bridge named after it, an infamous boardwalk and ancient wooden rollercoaster, I ride around underground in metal cars full of puking drunks and sleeping homeless people, we have the best pizza in the world and Bill Murray is constantly crashing parties... oh and we have parrots in our cemetery full of soldiers that Britain hacked to pieces.

Got to be Brooklyn.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Sounds like Memphis.

I've already posted, but it's way back at the beginning so I'll try again with different hints.

I'm in a a city named after an native american chief, where Amazon.com is headquarterd, and was featured in a film with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
    [/quote]

Seattle?

I am in "sweet home________________"
  • howdeelightful
    Options
    Vegas?!

Reno, NV??

I live the city that Rob Lowe, Katt Williams, Martin Sheen, and Phil Donahoe were all from. We are about an hour north from the city Jerry Springer was a mayor in. This is also the city that Wilber and Orville Wright were born.
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Vegas?!

How about Reno then?