????? For men :)

Options

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I think I understand now?

But the field is enough of a reason to go for the heli!
    . That's why I'm asking Hun I don't no what either of them do to be honest iv only ever seen them in boxes
  • LetsGoBlues
    Options
    Christmas present for your husband FROM your baby?? I think thats what you mean?
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Car, hands down win
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Oh, change off to from. Got it.
    . Hahha sorry it must just be my accent that's how I say it
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    how about this:
    http://www.english-grammar-lessons.com/
    (it's free too!)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Christmas present for your husband FROM your baby?? I think thats what you mean?

I think so too...I think the meaning got lost in the translation from her English (British?) to American English (other people on the thread)?

I'm not a guy...but the helicopter sounds like a fun toy :)
  • SFBarbear
    SFBarbear Posts: 146
    Options
    Helicopters are much better that cars... Crashing to the ground is half the fun.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Most confusing topic I've read in a long time.

(I am also British btw.)
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I think I understand now?

But the field is enough of a reason to go for the heli!
    . That's why I'm asking Hun I don't no what either of them do to be honest iv only ever seen them in boxes

Well with a big open field, I would again recommend the Helicopter as you would have tons of space to fly around...plus cars are boring when compared to flying objects!!! :)
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Helicopter. Those things are way cool :bigsmile:
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Helicopters are a *****. Rebuilt mine for the 10th time and sold it.
    Get the gas truck. 4wd will be a lot better for a beginner and they go anywhere.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Never mind the field. Heli's are tough to fly in any kind of breeze when you are learning. And there is a steep learning curve, breaking parts gets expensive. Gas cars are dirty/oily and have a lot more things to keep them working right. Go with electric and 1/10 scale or 1/8 scale.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Helicopter!!!!
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Get him a SYMA S107G, They are about $20-$30 and are a lot of fun to fly indoors. The big ones are not much fun unless you spend over $400.. if you get a big outdoor helicopter for less than $100 it will not fly at all and basically goes where the wind goes.
  • njitalian
    Options
    Go for the car as it'll probably last longer. The helicopters are fun but break pretty easily if you are not very good at landing them.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This thread is so full of awesome... please don't let it die.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Well here we say I would say what do u want off the baby for Christmas not what do u want from the baby for Christmas :). I'm not thick to everyone that's having little digs this is a forum not an important email I thought people spoke how they did on Facebook I start writing properly with big words from now on OK
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    lol...
  • B1gH0g
    B1gH0g Posts: 361
    Options
    Either way you go, I recommend you look at electric. Less of a mess and lower maintenance.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am guessing they just had a babby girl and it's a gift to show he can be a little boy despite being all grown up father? Thats kind of cute :)

If there is no baby included I will get confused, but I get confused when cute pet names come to play cos I adress my significant otter by his nationality and dont get the whole "baby, sweetie, snugglepoo etc" deal. Also, manly input that I'm suppose to post here instead of pondering linguistics is : "BUY A TANK, OR MONSTER TRUCK, AND CHASE DOGS WITH IT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ". Men, they never grow up :heart: