A note to the duckface photo posers...

Options

Replies

• robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    AKA "Myspace face":noway: gives an idea of the origin. I don't really see a problem with it though.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    But how else will the world know that I've globbed on all my make up and am ready to party?!?
  • MizMliss
    MizMliss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    "Just Sayin" is the new duck face...
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    epic-duckface.gif
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I am so glad there is a thread about this.

So you got the reference?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Know what I think is more annoying than 'duck faces'? People *****ing about duck faces.

duckface photo taker identified

ASSumption maker identified :)
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    0de1fc8a-d99a-405a-a46d-3d7e09ce9363.jpg

The only one who ever looked like the girl in the top photo is the girl in the top photo. Everyone else looks stupid.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Crooked smirk all the way imho >__>

I dont mind the duck faces as much, when i'm really unsober I do that to pictures (I like to think i do that ironically) or mean rabbit face. In both cases it's been proven to be 100% succesfull b*ner kill for any male in 50m proximity.

What irks me more than duck faces are tits in profile avatar. It's nor weight nor fitness related and am utterly uninterested in two blobs of fat on females chest. Her abs, sure, Boobs? no.

Also makes me wonder what are 2 boobs fishing for with this profile avatar in MFP community. Or is there dark underbelly of diet related cybe...flirtage I'm not aware of? :o

Noone ever invites me to those, must be the crooked smirk avatar ;(

You I like.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Can you provide an example of a duckface photo? I don't know what this is. Thanks.

duckface-15.jpg

duckhunt.jpg

Wow, I haven't laughed this hard all day! thank you zachbonner & BrianSharpe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    BANG.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I blame Britney Spears for the duckface epidemic. Have you noticed that she does it ALL the time? We've been watching X Factor and it's like her normal face. She talks a little bit, then smiles, and then straight to duckface.
  • LK115
    LK115 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree! lol
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    0de1fc8a-d99a-405a-a46d-3d7e09ce9363.jpg

The only one who ever looked like the girl in the top photo is the girl in the top photo. Everyone else looks stupid.

Amen!

the duckface is the marilyn monroe/ angelina jolie pout gone wrong!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Can you provide an example of a duckface photo? I don't know what this is. Thanks.

duckface-15.jpg

There is so much more wrong with that than just the duck face....
  • YoSoyFiesta21
    Options
    i enjoy the duckface and will continue to do it (especially when drinking) ;P

as a matter of fact, i did it this weekend..

DSC04159.jpg

I fully support this message.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    the-only-acceptable-duckface.jpg
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I blame Britney Spears for the duckface epidemic. Have you noticed that she does it ALL the time? We've been watching X Factor and it's like her normal face. She talks a little bit, then smiles, and then straight to duckface.

Leave brit outta this she was my first love and will not tolerate her being disrespected.....now that being said the only time a girl shud make a duckface is wen shes about to la la lick it like a lollipop.....Bam!
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    :D I accidentally do duckface all of the time, so it became a joke :) There will always be a place for duckface on my instagram! :) amesmichelle...I just did a half duckface like 3 days ago. 0_o It was my "I just worked out and sweaty" half duckface pose.