You look amazing!! Way to go!
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • beubanks64
    beubanks64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! You're an inspiration, now don't be like me & do this for the next 20 plus years!! ugh I'm almost 50!!

My son has just lost 70lbs, he's only 22.....and has been my inspirations as well, for several reasons!
  • Kathy0429
    Kathy0429 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Not only weight lost, but a new lifestyle.
    I am also going to try the C25K program... haven't started yet due to recovery from a surgery... but I'm down almost 40 pounds and want to try to run a 5K in October.
    Way to go!
  • Sadore
    Sadore Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing!! Thanks for motivating me to eat more :)
  • jwilllose
    jwilllose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and with your attitude, you will keep it off!! I don't have a "no no" list either and I think that's key to my success!

you are beautiful and you just look fantastic!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look fatastic! Congrats!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! you did it, i'm almost there with ya thank you for sharing
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :) How awesome!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    you look great! so great, in fact, that people want to steal your story - lol! i'm sorry that girl decided to steal your pictures to get some attention.. but now we know that you are the one who put in the hard work! seriously, you've done amazing!
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Saw this posted on Blogilates. I'm sorry that someone tried to steal your success. You look fantastic though, congrats on the loss.
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Sounds like you've worked your butt off! literally! ...Happy running! : )
  • kramalicious
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the inspiration! Nice going! You look great!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    you look great! so great, in fact, that people want to steal your story - lol! i'm sorry that girl decided to steal your pictures to get some attention.. but now we know that you are the one who put in the hard work! seriously, you've done amazing!

People actually... steal success stories? O.o
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational - I am in your before range and want to become a runner too. You look amazing, congratulations on your success, it must feel great!! :)
  • vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow that's so inspirational ....well done!!!
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!

You have a beautiful attitude. I am very proud of the work that you've done. I look at you and I see a person who is very happy with herself and that has worked very hard to lose the weight. I appreciate you sharing your story. God bless!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gleechick609
    Options

People actually... steal success stories? O.o

Yes. Someone stole my before pictures as well as another members on here and posted a story that she lost over 120 lbs. She submitted the story to Cassey at Blogilates.com. You can go on facebook and search "Blogilates" or see the blog at www.blogilates.com

I am in no way shape or form mad at Cassey, the young lady who spends her time educating and posting free workouts, recipes and calendars for her followers. I am mad at "Hannah" for stealing my picture to pass it off as her own. She did this to gain twitter followers and attention. I called her out on Twitter and minutes later, she deleted her twitter account. She was caught red handed. Just be careful MFP users. Seems like nothing is safe anymore!
  • ashanti03
    ashanti03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, saw your story on Blogilates and firstly, I am saddened that someone would use your pictures to create a fictional person online. Secondly congratulations on your success, while reading your story I could totally identify with you and it was truly an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story with us! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!