OK, serious discussion amongst us guys. NO GIRLZ ALLOWED

Options
124»

Replies

• TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I like women so much I feel like a lesbian.
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think he terms women experimenting with women as one of those "many ways"... but that it may not be for everyone.

Of course that's what he meant.

And for the record, I don't think too many guys haven't fantasized about a threesome with two girls. I just don't think I would want it with someone I loved, because it would brig up some insecurities.

Getting drunk *kitten*, and doing 2 (or more) chicas on a hardcore bender.. for sure. That's the dream that most men have had since they could open up a Playboy.
  • theosgoods
    theosgoods Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The girl is young, she's had some bad experiences with guys before. She's been hurt and is now confused. Could be a short run of having fun. I wouldn't get involved with someone who doesn't know what sex they desire.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

Now, as a Lesbian the idea of a bi-sexual or bi-curious woman/women are REPULSIVE...Nasty, who wants to "eat" behind a sperm whale. Bi women are NO Nos for Lesbian women!

Classy.

Sorry to say you don't speak for all lesbians. more like Klass.
    The whole lebsian v. bi/curious is so ridiculous. Only feminazis would think like that.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I liked it until they all became bi-curious
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The girl is young, she's had some bad experiences with guys before. She's been hurt and is now confused. Could be a short run of having fun. I wouldn't get involved with someone who doesn't know what sex they desire.

Are you implying that all bisexual women have no idea what "sex they desire"????
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It really doesn't change how attractive I find her. It's not like that *kitten* gets any jucier because she is Bi.

No your are correct

however that cat does get jucier!

Sounds like a case study is in order. I shall put a drip pan underneat my bed and see how much juice I can squeeze out of test subjects (Straight) 1, 2, and 3. Then test subjects 4,5, and 6 (Bis) and see who has the most juice.
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Please note that certain topics that were formerly off-limits in the public forums are now permitted to remain on the boards, though we strongly recommend utilizing the new Group feature if you are concerned about unwanted commentary on your topic. The moderators will do our best to enforce civil conversation in this thread, and we expect all participants in this thread to abide by the guidelines which you can review in their entirety here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Posts made to publicize existing Groups are allowed in ALL cases on the Public Forums.

Please DO NOT report a post that is advertising a group, or that is proceeding politely and without incident.

If you start a new topic on the Public Forums, please use the following guideline as a filter:

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

At our discretion, this thread may be locked or deleted at any time..

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.