First place you start losing weight

Options
Just started my weight loss journey using MFP. I like it so far, especially the community of weight loss friends. I'm curious, where did you first see signs of weight loss on your body? In other words, where does the weight come off first? Thanks all!

Replies

• ascotton80
    ascotton80 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Boobs.
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Probably really noticed it in my face and hands.
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feet and ankles
  • PatrissiaLu
    Options
    face
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    it's different for each person. I was told that the first part of your body where you gained weight is usually the first part you'll lose the weight. It's a hear/say fact so I am not very sure if that is true. With that being said, The first part I lost weight were my thighs and legs. I have only lost 20 so lets see how the rest goes.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Arms, shoulders and neck.
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    face then waist.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Face and hips. Belly is the LAST to go.
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    bump to see responses
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Weight came off first in the areas it was put on last.

For me, it was my chest/waist and boobs (bye bye to C cups!). Thighs and stomach are the last to go, since I put on weight there first.
  • fitambitious
    fitambitious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Face, neck-shoulder region and wrists.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I tend to lose from the top down. So face first, then chest and arms, and so on...
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I always think its the boobs for me too, but its actually the chest/back in general.
  • KelliW_runner
    KelliW_runner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Face, Waist, Hips, Boobs. Still working on thighs and more to go from belly.
  • Nillia2
    Nillia2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    it's different for each person. I was told that the first part of your body where you gained weight is usually the first part you'll lose the weight. It's a hear/say fact so I am not very sure if that is true. With that being said, The first part I lost weight were my thighs and legs. I have only lost 20 so lets see how the rest goes.

only lost 20 too and thighs and legs for me as well......its almost a disconnect now sigh
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My belly. Which is great, but I really wish my face would lose a little. It's chunky looking being fit or not.
  • souzouchan
    Options
    Legs :)
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    Ironically, my weight is coming off in my tummy and lower abdomen area first. I figured I wouldn't lose there until later in my journey. But, 10 pounds down and I can tell by the way my shirts and pants fit that my tummy and lower abs are seeing the most loss so far.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    My sister noticed my skinny wrists. Not really the area I was targetting. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Yeah this is weird but my ankles, I didn't notice till the other day and I was like 'who's leg is that?? Ohhh it's mine!"