One year on MFP - 105 pounds down

Options

Replies

• sjlms
    sjlms Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration you are.. well done !!!
  • Balsam1951
    Options
    That is awesome, know you feeling great.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! And it is so good that you are off your medications!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
    What an inspiration!
    I thank you for posting this. I know I can do it too, but your story really helps kicking my butt into gear.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Ray, nice job buddy, what a great year it's been for you. Thanks for keeping me motivated along the way. All those years I tried to lose weight nothing ever really stuck and boom it finally clicked.
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ray
    You've done a great job this past year. I admire you for your dedication to your weight loss and lifestyle change.
    Keep doing what you're doing.
    Best
    Greg
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work. an inspiration and such a smart blog. :drinker: cheers!
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! Keep up the great work!
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    An excellent and informative post, well done, good luck with the rest of your journey, great transformation.

:drinker:
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • cocoadancer
    cocoadancer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done so well congradulations.
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • RPerkins726
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! Congratulations. :)
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! No longer have to take meds, a HUG acheivement. Verry happy for you!!!! :smile:
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment! Best of luck on your continued journey. :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome job buddy!! I know you are thanking all your MFP friends on your success but you are the one that deserves the praise. You did not let any obstacle stand in your way and you were dedicated to getting to a healthier lifestyle. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if you "plateaued" during your weight loss and if so, how you managed to get through them - not necessarily mentally, but just what you changed in your routine to resume weight loss.

It's a common topic around here, and an "event" that I find myself in frequently.

Congrats - I can say I know how you feel, and I know it's a great feeling! :smile:
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant well done & what a difference u should be really proud of yourself :bigsmile:

Can't wait to see how much more of the door we are gonna see next time :wink:

Massive well done
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are transforming into a new man! Congratulations - Great Job....
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Super fantastic job! You are a great inspiration to many. I'm looking forward to seeing you reach your final goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!