Am I the only person?

Options
13»

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I was that way until I wore my shorts for my cosplay (in my profile pic) and realized my legs look pretty damn good, even though there's cellulite and all that jazz. No one's looking for the flaws in your legs but you. Plus it's so much cooler while working out.
  • flsunluver
    Options
    Most of my weight is around my belly and I DO wear shorts. I am not saying that my legs are great by any means. I figure that if people don't like the way my legs look.....they can just close their eyes or look the other way. I spend too much time during the summer in the pool doing water therapy (it is the only form of exercise that I can do for any length of time), to worry too much about what I look like. Some of us are just not as fortunate as others and have to learn to be comfortable with who we are. Since I only weighed 127 when I delivered my son, it took me a while to learn that I have to like me for who I am and not what I look like. I am just trying really hard now to adjust to a me that is getting smaller ...... :)
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I dont wear shorts outside period..never. Your not alone.

THIS!!!!:indifferent:

my pic is embarrassing on purpose... i hate my hips and thighs

Agreed my legs are my least fav body part
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I would never, ever wear pants again if I could get away with it. Shorts FTW.
  • lilylover2012
    lilylover2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with my legs or anything like that to stop me from wearing shorts, I just don't because they always ride up and I HATE it!! Who wants to walk around trying to adjust clothing all day long? But hopefully that will change once I lose some more weight :D
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I wear shorts, but that is because I sweat like a beast, and when I'm sweating that much IDGAF what my legs look like.
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My workout buddy doesnt either. I do not care for working out in them because if I am bending over, jumping around, or on exercise equipment, I really like to know that I am covered and that nothing is hanging out. I really like capri workout pants. Why are they judging you anyway? You wear what you are comfortable in!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    No matter what my weight is ..my legs are always nice....lucky that way I guess...
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    I dont wear shorts outside period..never. Your not alone.

THIS!!!!:indifferent:

my pic is embarrassing on purpose... i hate my hips and thighs

You're brave to put up pictures of yourself I hate pics. The only one I've ever taken of my body was of my butt lol I spent 3 months working on it and had a vain moment.
  • tarakc20
    Options
    Nope, no shorts for me either, even if it's 100 degrees outside. I will do a dress with leggings underneath though!
  • ketodeb
    ketodeb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Capris all the way. Cooler than pants, no thigh showing, problem solved. Oh, and super cute with sneakers :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    My legs look like elephant skin but when it is hot I wear shorts. I was shocked when someone said, "wow even your legs got skinny" cause they only saw the size.
    I am starting the search for a surgeon to do my arms and if it goes well I might do my belly but don't think I will do legs. The other two are more visible and affect the way my clothes fit, the legs can be hidden or shown as is.
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh, I wear shorts all the time! I just never really had a problem with my legs-- whether cellulite or super white. They look better with a tan anyways! Plus it's just too dang hot and humid in the summer to wear jeans all the time.

Also, I have friends who wear nylons under their shorts-- either nude or black depending on the look-- if you're worried about the texture of your legs, this might help. Or it could be stepping stone to rocking those legs.

:)
  • CassKatz
    CassKatz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I got brave last summer and wore shorts but I hate every minute of it but I haven't at all this year.