CC's Biggest Loser Challenge Week 7

Options
Hi everyone welcome to week 7. Congrats to last weeks winner Mothergoose with a 1.97% loss. This week fbref will post our challenge(s).

New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.

Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
-everyone weighs in each week on the same day
-Please try to post your weight by Wednesday, this makes it easier for me

Just like on the show
-each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
-at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

I drove to Vancouver, B.C. yesterday with my best friend to go to the Winter Olympics. I planned my snacks and entered them into MFP the night before my trip. But we were so busy walking all over town, I ate even less than planned. I'm re-markedly not sore today after walking on pavement all day. But I am SLEEPY!
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    Karlaw - that sounds like so much fun!! I would love to see the Olympics in person some time! :o)
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    that does sound cool. it's good to walk and so stuff like that. it's a good example of how exercise doesn't have to be boring!
  • augustbells
    Options
    BUMP!

I drove to Vancouver, B.C. yesterday with my best friend to go to the Winter Olympics. I planned my snacks and entered them into MFP the night before my trip. But we were so busy walking all over town, I ate even less than planned. I'm re-markedly not sore today after walking on pavement all day. But I am SLEEPY!

Very cool! I live 30 minutes away from the Olympics and even I'm not able to see them!!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Very cool to walk around and see the Olympics! I'd LOVE that!
  • waguchan
    Options
    Very cool! I live 30 minutes away from the Olympics and even I'm not able to see them!!

Hi augustbells!
    I bought MORE tickets yesterday to return to Vancouver for the Paralympics games in March. The tickets and hotel prices are much more reasonable than the Olympic games. You should join me! I bought tickets for the Alpine Skiing Slalom competition on March 20. The tickets are only $21 each. I even got a hotel for only $75 per night, including taxes. But if you live only 30 minutes away, you don't even need a hotel. :smile:
  • augustbells
    Options

Hi augustbells!
    I bought MORE tickets yesterday to return to Vancouver for the Paralympics games in March. The tickets and hotel prices are much more reasonable than the Olympic games. You should join me! I bought tickets for the Alpine Skiing Slalom competition on March 20. The tickets are only $21 each. I even got a hotel for only $75 per night, including taxes. But if you live only 30 minutes away, you don't even need a hotel. :smile:

That is sooo thoughtful! If I had a house (instead of a tiny apartment) I would offer to invite you to stay here so you wouldn't have to pay for a hotel, but then $75 for one night is actually very good. I wish I could join you but I already have plans...enjoy it for me. :smile:
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ok... I am very behind on several things due to work and my kids' activities. Luckily I have nothing scheduled for tonight so I will updated and post the weekly challenge tally along with the total challenge tally through week 7.

In the meantime, my check-in is as follows:

Weight = 273.8
    Water = 4/7
    Cardio = 5/7
    Calories = 2/7

Good luck to all!
  • Leenybug
    Options
    Good morning everyone. My week 7 weight is 224.2. I only lost .8 this week. Little down about that because my activity has been so good this week. I usually walk 3-4 miles daily but I don't usually use an incline. This week I kept going up in my incline and yesterday I got up to 15 which is as high as it goes. I really felt like I had done much better this week but not going to let it get to me because in the past I would let it get the best of me and the following week would be a really bad week. Last week at weight watchers the lecturer said something that has stuck with me and I want to pass it on . . . NONE OF US PLAN TO FAIL BUT WE FAIL TO PLAN. That is so true!!! If I don't plan ahead I am in trouble that week. Have a great day all! Eileen
  • MOTHERGOOSE21
    Options
    WHAT A WASTED WEEK. SHORT ON WATER, SHORT ON EXCERCISE AND OVER ON CALORIES AND SODIUM. THROW THIS ONE AWAY AND START OVER. WEIGHT 223.2
  • thicansxy
    Options
    Have been totally bad. We moved last Tuesday so all week and weekend we were putting everything away and most days I didnt eat tell dinner and then it was all bad. Then for V-day Hubby made me dinner. Huge steak and lobster it was good but I am regretting it now.

CW 293.5 ugh
    Water 2/7
    Cardio 0/7 - unless unpacking counts j/k
    Under Calories 1/7
  • Doreenpao
    Doreenpao Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA lately... I have been very busy with guests, birthdays, banquets, etc... I am back on track this week. I am losing again... hope all is well with everyone... HOpe to catch up soon.
    :heart:
  • waguchan
    Options
    Seems like walking all day in Vancouver, B.C. this weekend was very helpful for me. I lost 3.2 pounds this week! WOOHOO! I haven't weighed this little since I was 29 or 30 years old.

Last week: 178.6
    This week: 175.4

Calories: 6/7 under
    Exercise: 4/7
    Water: Not good, only 2/7. But I bought a new cute water bottle at the Olympics this weekend, so I'm more motivated this week!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Congrats on the losses so far! I am sick with an upper respiratory infection. So I am going to focus on getting better this week. I will still post the info at the end of the week. I am so proud of all of you for sticking with this. Long term weight loss is not easy, if it was we'd all be the size we wanted already. Keep up the good work.
  • waguchan
    Options
    Get well soon CC! Get plenty of rest and water.
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    What a rough ending to the week!!! Haven't worked out or gone running since last week Thursday! Took the day off on Friday and went out with friends and had too many drinks so wasn't motivated to workout Saturday. On Sunday I woke up with a sharp pain in my back and into my chest and throat when I would take a deep breathe or swallow...needless to say...no workout or running again. I go to the chiropractor tomorrow to see if she can "fix" me!
    I did get one last workout in today before I weighed-in! :)

CW: 134.2

Water: 5/7
    Cardio: 4/7
    Calories: 5/7

I'm getting back on track...I promise!!!
  • augustbells
    Options
    Last week: 250.0
    This week: 248.0

Calories: 7/7
    Exercise: 7/7
    Water: 7/7
  • taz721
    taz721 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    CW: 144.2 (Afternoon)
    Water: 0/7
    Cardio: 1/7
    Calories: ?
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Week 7, here we are
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    No weight change for me this week... Oh well... it's only been one week. Here's hoping to see some movement next week! :o)

SW - 232
    CW -232

Water - 3/4
    Cardio - 4/4
    Calories - 4/4