THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• yunissanuy
    yunissanuy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh. You inspired me a lot! :) Thanks for sharing your success story. :heart:
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's over 80 pounds in 7 months, how did you lose over 10 pounds a month?
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's over 80 pounds in 7 months, how did you lose over 10 pounds a month?

My thoughts...

You look goregous though.
  • Kellyfromvegas
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are an amazing inspiration! My mother suffered from high blood pressure and diabetes and I lost her 3 years ago. While I don't have either, both run in my family and I am approx 60 lbs over my ideal weight. I figure if I don't lose the weight, its just a matter of time.... and reading stories like yours will keep me motivated. I wish you the best in your journey!
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    thanks for sharing---you look great, glad you fixed a lot of your healthy problems too. seeing all these success stories really helps me keep moving forward. as of today i've lost 20# but still have 55 more to go!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    OMG! you look fantastic! Great inspiration for many!
  • peenacolaudah
    Options
    yay! you look fit and amazing.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and healthy. Great job!
  • tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good for you, and thanks for sharing your story. Condolences for the loss of your sister.
  • Prayforya
    Prayforya Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    From one Jesus freak to another...You are beautiful!! Inside and out!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!
  • fillyo4
    Options
    :smile: Excellent! Very inspiring, as I begin, here, again. Thanks for sharing!
  • Leeny01
    Leeny01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic. Really inspiring, well done.
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job that's close to my goal...hope to meet u there! Lol and it will take Jesus to help me!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!!
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look fantastic! Great work in 7 months!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    you seriously look awesome!! Not TOO many of the success stories make me say "wow," but I really truly did for yours. I can't believe how friggin good you look!
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm a Jesus freak to an all I can say is Glory to God girl you look great!!! Thanks for the inspiration-ppl think I am crazy when i tell them God will heal me...I just need to take real steps of faith to get there-so everyday I pray-then work out-then pray about the food-you are an inspiration in more ways then weight loss thank you
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    What an amazing, inspirational story! You look incredible and I can only imagine how difficult it has been when you suffer a loss. What I love is how beautifully toned you are, your arms look so sculpted and your tummy super flat. Would love to hear what else you do aside from running to get such great tone. Well done!
  • emmarie1630
    emmarie1630 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Well done!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your sister, I'm sure she would be so proud of you. You look terrific! BTW, I love Jesus too. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!