THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am so sorry for the loss of your sister, but I feel she is smiling down on you now for not taking the road she chose.

Keep up with MFP as it will keep you honest.

Maintenence is the hardest part, believe it or not. The people I am friends with here that kept it off continued to log their food, and keep up with friends here. Me? I lost 35 and gained back 15 due to illness and a divorce. Well.........er........NO I gained it back from eating junk and not exercising!! :laugh:

My point is each day He would direct me back here to my friends, and now I am back to eating better. I have lost 8 pounds and am starting to feel good again.

Woops..........didn't mean to drag my stuff in here :tongue:

You were lovely before, you are lovely and healthy after!! God Bless (Psalms 147:3):flowerforyou:
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, this is so inspirational! You have lost so much so quickly and look fabulous :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • npetercmway
    Options
    Congrats! He can help us to do anything can't He! You look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You look so wonderful and I absolutely love your personality and your spirtiual nature!

#Inspirational
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE STUNNING! SO IS THE HORSE!
  • kayleighchisar
    kayleighchisar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I love your new pictures! You bust your butt and it shows!
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's over 80 pounds in 7 months, how did you lose over 10 pounds a month?

My thoughts...

You look goregous though.

218-141.2 = 76.8 # nope, not 80. (lol) unless my calculator is messed up :bigsmile:
    I ate less, and moved MORE! Grab a copy of The Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start. It is worth its weight in gold! When you are obese, it is SUPER easy to drop fast, its really more challenging to lose when you get less overweight... hence my struggles with this last 6#!
  • v65magna
    v65magna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Reading the success stories are so motivating!
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Kimi you look fabulous! you are my inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great job, and at least the great smile persisted thru it all!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have done an amazing job, very inspirational!
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!!!
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Well Done, you look amazing.
    Beautiful person, beautiful story behind your weight loss inspirations xxx
  • LaylaJo
    LaylaJo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!! Truly inspiring!
  • xxmelaixx
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Truly and amazing, inspiring story! Thanks for the encouragement. God be with me too! :)
  • TRUDIVA88
    TRUDIVA88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Very Inspirational :-) :flowerforyou:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so happy. I hope that I to can stick to this new lifestyle. xx
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You're a gorgeous gal anyway (before and after), but damn girl, look at those guns! :smile:

You look amazing! Diabetes runs RAMPANT in my family (my dad just lost his foot and my uncle has lost part of his), so I'm doing this for very similar reasons as you. Gotta stop the trend. And it doesn't hurt to get a little hotter along the way. :wink:
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a lot of hard work, and it shows! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!