Short girls- What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• aNEWuNme
    Options
    I'm 5'2'ish... Maintaining 129 now (even when I don't eat well or exercise much). I don't want to "maintain" that number though. My goal is currently set at 118 but I'd be happy at 120-122 or so. My lowest weight ever was 116 and it wasn't because I was doing it the right way... and it showed. People always commented that I looked anorexic. So I think realistically the lower 120s will suit me - I want some muscle too! So that number may change with time...
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have always floated between 105-110 lbs. I'm 46 years old. I was a U.S. Marine and always active .. a healthy weight for me is listed as 107-145 lbs. I have a very small bone structure .. I wear a size 4 ring! LOL but I kinda have big feet .. 7.5

What is healthy for you will vary from the next person. Genetics .. (medical health issues that run in your family on both sides) also can play a significant part in what you need to do to stay healthy. It's not always about your weight. My 105 is kinda low for me.. I'm best around 108-110. A body builder my size would be perfect at 125 lbs (and be the same size in clothing)! She'll have a lot more dense muscle weight than I do. I walk and swim .. but not so much into weight training... I enjoy yoga, swimming and light strength training to stay in shape .. but I'm not so much about looking like a hotty in her 20s anymore .. I just want to look and feel good for my age. I want to healthy .. and that's most important!
  • hafsahkh
    hafsahkh Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and want to be about 110lb got a very long way to go though!
  • dianatra123
    Options
    At 5'2 I'd be completely happy at 120-125!!! Toned but curvy with some shape.

Back in the day when I was 120-125 lbs I always thought I needed to lose more but looking at old photos definately made me realize how much more confident I should have felt, I looked great! =)
  • gypsyrose85
    gypsyrose85 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I want to be 140. I am 5/4
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    5'3'' and my goal is 135 lbs.
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I stagger between 5'2 and 5'3 My goal weight is 135-140
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 (and 1/2!) and my goal weight is 130 for now. I'll see when I get there if I want to go down to 120 or more. :)
  • junior0209
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 110.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I have my goal set at 130. When I reach that i will be concentrating more on reducing body fat %, and I won't GAF what the scale does.
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    I am 5' 1.75" and I have been down as low as 105 when I was in my early 20's; I am 51 now and that number just seems to low and unhealthy for me so I would be happy around 125 to 130.

:flowerforyou:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    The one where I look like LorinaLynn. :flowerforyou:

HA ha me too - I'm 5'2 and aiming for 125 - but I wanna start lifting heavy so looks more than weight will be the end decision on what weight I get to when I decided to stop. :bigsmile:

Honestly, I've been hitting the weights for a while now, and I really doubt I'll ever see 125 again without losing some muscle. Then again, I put it on pretty easily. If you're going to lift heavy, toss your scale. Seriously. Do yourself a huge favor.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2.5 and right now my goal is 120-125. But mainly I just want my stomach firm. Thats really my ultimate goal.
  • angiec68
    Options
    I'm 5'3. My goal weight is 135. I would love to get to 130, but the last time i did that all my friends said i was too thin. So I will be happy with 135, that will be easier to maintain anyway. Truly, i think your goal weight depends on your body frame too - if you are petite - a lesser weight might be appropriate. For me, i am average and haven't weighed less than 130 since i was 16. Any thing less and i look way to thin.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I am 6'6" and dig the short girls.

Giggety giggety. :wink:
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    5'5" (I see 5'4" postings so I figured I might fit in)

My highest weight was 275. My lowest weight was 165. According to BMI statistics, the heaviest I should be without being considered overweight is 150. My goal weight is 175, if I feel comfortable enough to go lower than that I will, but 170-175 has always been where I feel the healthiest and have the most energy. :)
  • Mich4871
    Mich4871 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    5'1"

Personal goal weight is 135

Overall goal is 125

Currently at 154 - wearing a LOOSE size 10
  • lyblood1
    lyblood1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and my goal is 135. I like my curves. :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and right now my goal weight is 130ish, but once I hit that I'm thinking I may want to try for 120
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal was 105 at first, but I got there and wasn't happy yet. got to 98 and was happier, but I gained a few pounds since then, so I'm working on losing it again. new goal is 97.