Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Beauty tip for a pretty skin! :)

Replies

• vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Good idea!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    oohh that sounds really good thankyou :)
    i love lemon in my water :D now i dont have to waste any either! lol x
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Bump! Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    I would imagine if someone doesn't want to use sugar they may be able to substitute sea salt. Both would make good scrubbing agents! However, the salt may be a little drying.
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    I really want to try this. However, I once heard that putting honey on your face was really good so I tried it and broke out into a little rash. It was a packet of honey so maybe that's why. I am willing to try this though.
  • katiwagner
    katiwagner Posts: 82 Member
    Thank you so much for this. I live in a dry climate, so I will have to give this a try! bump
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    I really want to try this. However, I once heard that putting honey on your face was really good so I tried it and broke out into a little rash. It was a packet of honey so maybe that's why. I am willing to try this though.

It's possible you're allergic to honey. Try some local honey in a small spot and see if you break out again. If so, I'd steer clear of honey and maybe use yogurt!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Oooooh! Sounds like it's worth a try :-)
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    I want to remember this one!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Bump~~
    when I make face masks, I grind the sugar in our coffee grinder... it makes it less gritty and easier on the skin.
  • BUMP...and I'm trying it ASAP!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    bump
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Very cool, thank you!
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    bump!

also, yum!
  • kandi_apples
    kandi_apples Posts: 35 Member
    I wonder how this would be for acne? My son is really struggling with breakouts.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    I just wanted to add that I tried this tip this morning and it was lovely!! My skin feels so soft and the treatment felt luxurious and smelled yummy! Thanks so much. :flowerforyou:

You're very welcome sweetie! :))
  • HealthyGinny
    oohh that sounds really good thankyou :)
    i love lemon in my water :D now i dont have to waste any either! lol x

Yes, lemon water's the best! :)
  • HealthyGinny
    Bump! Thank you :flowerforyou:

Welcome! :)
  • HealthyGinny
    I would imagine if someone doesn't want to use sugar they may be able to substitute sea salt. Both would make good scrubbing agents! However, the salt may be a little drying.

Yes, it may depend on your skin type :)
  • HealthyGinny

Either that or it's a reaction peculiar to your skin; if it's the latter, I would just forget the honey and go with lemon+sugar, then put some cream on my face once it's dry, that's what I do when I don't have any honey.