Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's 2/12 wk 7

Options
2»

Replies

• kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Team!

Hope you are all having a good day whether you are working or off for the holiday. Been doing house chores and took a break to do C25K w1d1. Will do some strength training during tv shows tonite. Eating has been good so far and water too. Feeling *much* better than last week..... and I hope those of you in a slump can reach deep inside yourself and find the motivation to get back on track. Just keep coming here, something will click and you'll be on your way again!! Hang on and don't give up!!

Here's to a great week for us all! :flowerforyou:
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey guys...still fighting a cold. Will try to work out tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    I am going to get 2 swims in today!:bigsmile: It feels so good to swim I wish I could swim more frequently. It is the only exercise that I can do without getting too hot. I hope everyone had a get Valentine's Day! I have my ob appointment on Thursday. I have to have a glucose screening when I go. I am a little nervous about it. Also, on Thursday we get to pick up Ody's new mouth guard. I hope it works well and he can't figure out how to pop it off. I love my son very much but get very annoyed at the teeth grinding. Getting ready to leave for my 2nd swim. Check back later. Hope everyone has a great day!:smile:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Pepper's,
    Well good so far staying with in calories. My aunt is visiting this week so I dont expect to loose anything, but we shall see on Friday. Tomorrow I am doing the 30 shred at 5AM, it is really hard so early but that is when I can fit it in. I work my regular job M-F and starting on sunday I will be doing the second job 7 days, along with regular. Hope I can keep up the exercise through, I dont want to stop and get as sore as I was the first time.

Well back to work, have a great day :bigsmile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I did better today than last week. Wanted to go to Curves but son's basketball game was a priority. His team is now 10-1.

I wasn't able to do lunch walk - it was snowing - but I was able to do a 1.5 run. Did do 25 push-ups (mens style) and 40 sit-ups.

Off to make breakfast/lunch for work.

Wishing everyone a good Wednesday.
    Barb
  • kelly_a
    Options
    dang, no BL tonite. been watching a little of the Olympics...WOW, their strength and endurance is amazing. I can't imagine having to train years and years for maybe one competition. to have their level of fitness is kinda, sorta, inspiring. I wish working out consistently was just something I looked forward to every day, or just regularly. I know it's necessary, but doing it is a whole different battle......

anyway, an ok day here. didn't go as planned with the food or exercise, but trying to stay positive here and just look forward to tomorrow and do my best.

Angie ~ glad you are getting your swims in...I know how much that means to you and how good it makes you feel! good way for you to get in some activity and release any stress. I hope all goes well for Ody's new guard. My youngest son does that too, it is annoying sometimes! I'm sure your glucose will be good....you have done so well during your pregnancy! I'm getting excited for your big day!!

Barb ~ Congrats on son's bb season! that is really good! nice job on your exercise as well. I can't even do one regular push up. I have tried and tried, even had my boyz help me. I just think it is impossible for my body to ever do one. We have not really had any snow for a few days....but it has been blowing, drifting and sticking to the blacktops. The calendar says Spring will be here in about a month!! ?? oh boy!!

Cindy ~ Enjoy visit from Aunt. You are so busy and keeping up with the exercise routine!! So proud of you!! Feeling some of your energy and it is motivating me!! I agree, don't stop.....the pain is a real bummer! I want to work towards that desire of actually looking forward to a good workout! A ways to go yet.

Just reading what everyone is doing for movement has got me a little pumped here, thanks ladies! :flowerforyou:

Have a nice evenin' everyone!
  • lynettep
    Options
    Feelin better today...will workout!! YEAH!! Suppose to warm up today here in Texas to mid 60's!! That will be wonderful! Sending WARM thoughts to all the peppers!
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Doing well, did go a little over my calories last night but understandable with Aunt Flow (not happy she is visiting) :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

Today I will be signing my son up for classes at the college. :sad: :happy: My baby is in college. Ok well back to work not going until 12PM.

Have a great day pepper's. :bigsmile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hello Peppers

Sorry i havent been around much ,,,,, havent felt like chatting ..... but i feel like a real person again ... cast is off :bigsmile: hope everyone is doing good ..... i weighed this morning and i am at 178 so i lost 4 pounds not too shabby considering i couldnt workout with that darn cast
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Itty- Great news about your cast coming off!!:bigsmile: Remember to ease back into an exercise routine when you are ready. You don't want to over work your foot. Congrats on the weight lose!!:flowerforyou:

Sindy - I can't imagine signing up my baby for college classes. Hope all goes well and he gets the classes he wants.:smile:

Lynette - Glad you are feeling better. For Wisconsin, the weather hasn't been that bad here but I sure would love some 60's. Does it come with sunshine?:smile:

BAI- Congrats on your son's bb game. What a great season his team is having.!:happy: I don't think I could do a push to save my life and probably not even a sit-up right now. I can barely walk 1.5 miles let alone run especially right now. Since I became pregnant I get bloated when I walk a lot. Keep up the good work.:smile:

Kelly - Keep your chin up.:happy: Today is a new day. I appreciate all of your encouragement and your work as leader of our group.:flowerforyou: I wish I could be as motivating as you are. I look forward to reading all the encouragement you share with others. Just take one day at a time.

I hope the rest of you are having a great day!:smile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    hi team, happy hump day!

well, brkfst was good, but went way over on lunch. will have to get in a good workout w/some more than usual calories burned to stay under for the day...motivation to be healthy just isn't happening....makin me frustrated...

Megan!!! woot woot, 4 lbs gone, now that is a celebration!! out of the 80's, lose the boot and in the 70's!! you have done so well watching the calories. so happy for you! I want to get there too...lots of work to do here.

Lynette ~ glad you are feeling better! enjoy the warmth outside!!

Cindy ~ we have a Sr son, baby too, and doing much of the same as well....FASFA, ACT testing, and college admissions. He is undecided yet, but need to get the ball a rollin'! He graduates from HS in 3 mos!!! YIKES!!

well, enjoy the rest of your day. try hard and stay positive...you can do it peppers!
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Afternoon Pepper's,

Yeah Megan, cast is off and lost 4 pounds that is great! :drinker:

It was hard when he graduated in June 2009, then first real job (would not let him work while in High School) and now college. :sad: Dont care still my baby and always will be. :laugh: He had to take what they had available for classes, there was a mix up and his high school did not send his info to the college in time :mad: and now I had to pay for the classes because we missed the dead line for financial aid and I was not letting him wait until September to start. He waited too long already.

Not many logging in lately, Hope everyone is well. :flowerforyou:

Well back too work, have a great day :bigsmile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone .... its great to be back and able to feel like a person who can weigh in with everyone :bigsmile:
  • lynettep
    Options
    Hope everyone works out hard today!!!! GO PEPPERS!!! Let me know what kind of exercise you did today.

I am going to the gym and will do 25 min. elliptical various incline and such, 20 min. on treadmill (will try to run a little too) Ha, then end on the bike for 10 min. to cool down!!

Let's hear all the exercise stories today!!!!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Mornin SHGP's!

I was dinkin' around with some of the tools on here last nite, so just wanted to say NO I have not lost 8 or so lbs....sorry for the misunderstanding...need to get that changed back.....altho that would be nice. Not sure I have lost any this week, will know tomorrow. I did not 'check in' last Fri, so therefore, my ticker has not changed....still at the 27 lbs lost, and in reality more like 18.... and I am just gonna leave it there in hopes for motivation for me to get going again. Something has to give here soon....hangin on...

Lynette ~ what a good idea!! Well, this am I gettin my teeth cleaned and then on to the city for some groceries. Does lifting everything in and out of the cart count, and then in and out of the car, and then into the house and puttin away??! :bigsmile: Will do day 2 of c25k wk 1. and some wt lifting. You look like you are gonna have a good one at the gym, YAY for you!

take care, hope the rest of you are doing good, thinkin of you all! will try to check in later. make today count folks.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Afternoon Pepper's,
    Considering aunt flo :laugh: is in town this week. I may not log my weigh in. Sometimes it is just water weight so I dont want to adjust my pounds for a week. Would be nice if I show a loss this week but I always gain at least 3-5 pounds in water weight.

Well I did a little walk on lunch only 10 mins. but I will do some weights tonight. Got to get back to work. Have a great day :bigsmile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    hey everyone.... hope your day was good. Just dropping in for a moment.
    Take care.
    B
  • kelly_a
    Options