Tattoes

Options
mandy0688
mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
Does anyone have any tattoos and if so how many and what do they represent? Post pictures if you can.

Replies

• Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Not too many people tattoo their toes, I guess...
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    First off all it's Tattoo's.

Secondly, yes I do have one at the base of my back I got when I was 16. It was a whim decision and has no real meaning, but I love it anyway.

I am wanting another one but it will be more thought out and sentimental next time :) x
  • mandy0688
    Options

LMAO very bad typo. but i guess you know what i am talking about
  • v65magna
    v65magna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have "Forever Yours" written across lower back. A message for my husband. It was the title of a biography I read years ago.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I have three. But you'll have to look on my profile to see them because I don't know how to post pics on here. I have a rose on my ankle (my grandma used to grow the prettiest roses), I have a butterfly on my wrist, for a couple of reasons, they're beautiful, they have short lives but can still make alot of people smile, and with my grandmas flowers, they were always around. Lastly, I have my sons names between my shoulder blades, in the shape of a heart. No explanation necessary.
  • Ashleighkitty
    Ashleighkitty Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have two :) I got a star on my boob when I was 18..I don't regret it, cos it's pretty, but has no meaning whatsoever lol but then I have one on my foot too and that one is in memory of my nanna, she loved cats, so I have me and my nanna as cats and she is a guardian angel cat looking down on me..so yeah, I love that one :) I want more though..lol x
  • jsabet
    jsabet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a half sleeve shoulder-blade to elbow on my right arm. Prize koi and flowers. My name means "friend of the river". I am getting tattooed in two weeks, my other shoulder blade to elbow - persian falcon with gold. I look forward to being symmetrical.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and they all mean something special to me. I'm looking to get a memorial piece for my Mom.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options

I do!! I call it my toe-too.
  • mandy0688
    Options
    i have one and its a butterfly, i was married to the most horrible person ever and to me it symbolizes freedom. And I love butterflies so it has many meanings
  • DeathKitty23
    DeathKitty23 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    my mum got a butterfly after she lost a baby cos it meant rebirth
    I have nauticle stars on my arms and have ahuge list of others that I want:)
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    i have one and its a butterfly, i was married to the most horrible person ever and to me it symbolizes freedom. And I love butterflies so it has many meanings
    That's 2 meanings by my count lol

I have 3, you can see them mostly in my profile pic. Last name down my left arm, my high schoo/college football # on my right shoulder (that was my first tat) and the bantha skull on my upper back (Star Wars geek, if you don't know, don't ask - but I got it done after my first fight)
  • MStanford336
    MStanford336 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Secondly, yes I do have one at the base of my back I got when I was 16. It was a whim decision and has no real meaning, but I love it anyway.

I am wanting another one but it will be more thought out and sentimental next time :) x

First of all, if you're going to correct someone, do it properly... It's TATTOOS. As a plural, there is no apostrophe. If you speak of the tattoo's color or tattoo's design, then an apostrophe would be appropriate because it's designating ownership.

I am not the grammar police and normally wouldn't have pointed this out, but since you wanted to point out someone else's (see there, it's another apostrophe, appropriately used expressing ownership) error, you may want to be aware of your own.

/Please know this is all in fun. Many people make the same type of mistakes. I even do it when I'm in a hurry.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options

If you're going to correct someone, you should at least do so with proper grammar. *Tattoos.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

First of all, if you're going to correct someone, do it properly... It's TATTOOS. As a plural, there is no apostrophe. If you speak of the tattoo's color or tattoo's design, then an apostrophe would be appropriate because it's designating ownership.

I am not the grammar police and normally wouldn't have pointed this out, but since you wanted to point out someone else's (see there, it's another apostrophe, appropriately used expressing ownership) error, you may want to be aware of your own.

/Please know this is all in fun. Many people make the same type of mistakes. I even do it when I'm in a hurry.

:laugh: Awesome and true.

For myself. I don't have any tattoos and would only get one if my team wins.
  • Bawlzar
    Options
    Tattoes are tattoos on the toes. just like tainttoo and armttoos. R2-D2s tattoos are tatoinetoos.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have a foot tatt, part of it is on my toe ;-)
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    If I knew how to post pics I would....Mine are of Grandma...Breast Cancer....and my back yard(you would have to see picture)
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Tattoes are tattoos on the toes. just like tainttoo and armttoos. R2-D2s tattoos are tatoinetoos.

And this post wins for most awesome. I just wish I knew where a tainttoo went.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Are you people kidding with the grammer stuff...can't we just have fun???