New

Options
Good Morning,

I am new to this website. I am 37 and weigh 261 pounds and would love to get down to 175-180. I know it will take time and have already started this week eating healthier and exercising. I am also drinking at least 1/2 gallon of water per day but must say that I have been drinking a gallon all week with the exception of one day. I am excited about this new start in my life and look forward to getting rid of this excess weight. I believe and know that with prayer, dedication and support I can do this.

Kae

Replies

• PBJLady2012
    Options
    Hi Kae.. just joined today. I am 285 and need to get down to 175.. so maybe we can support each other. :smile:
  • K_Huck
    K_Huck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 27 and I am aiming to lose 50-60 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • alleviator
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You can do this! And when you feel like you can't, the people here in this community will help you through it. This is a great place to give and get help and inspire and find the inspiration you need to meet your goals. Feel free to add me or message me if I can help in any way. :)
  • fedupwithit
    fedupwithit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kae.You made a wise choice and are in good company.We are all here for the same reason. Good luck.:wink:
  • MThurs
    MThurs Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. You will find this site to be very encouraging and a wonderful resource for motvation. If you have any questions just ask.
  • Bluescat1
    Bluescat1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Now get to work. :tongue:
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    welcome!! this is a great place. feel free to add me as well. :) you can do this!
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    I'm new too!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Sharlaew
    Sharlaew Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My Fitness Pal has really helped me. Earlier this week, I had completed 75 days. It has been a great help to me. I've lost 26 pounds to date. I'm also walking 60 minutes five days a week. The food diary makes it much easier to keep up with the calories and water you are comsuming. Good luck on your journey to get healthier!

Sharla
  • monastempletransformed
    Options
    WELCOME !!!!! I joined on monday I agree with a Prayer and hard work this can be done :happy:
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today too, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Welcome!