If I lift heavy, will this happen to me? (Worried Girl)

Options

Replies

• bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Yes, women should stick to cardio.

Please tell me you're f**king kidding.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I wonder what his legs look like...

Friends don't let friends skip leg day.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    gotta love synthol
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! lol
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options

I hope this is a joke
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    just add synthol

lol yup
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

I would assume that since this is the "chit-chat, fun, and games" forum, that yes....it's a joke.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lifts heavy and is ridiculously strong for a woman and she looks nothing like that.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Not if your weights are pink.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    just add synthol

Seems you can get this look naturally (or so the paper claims) by having good genes and eating lots of protein :huh:

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/real-life-popeye-has-worlds-largest-biceps.html]

"You’ve probably seen those horrific photos floating around the Internet of bodybuilders who have injected their muscles with synthol. It is not a growth hormone, nor an anabolic steroid, but a synthetic oil famous for giving weight-lifters freakish, almost cartoon-like muscles. Now, one man has proven you can get the same results if you just work out hard-enough and stick to a rich-protein diet. Moustafa Ismail, an Egyptian bodybuilder currently living in Massachusetts, USA, has been pumping iron religiously for the last 10 years"...

Haha.. yeah, and if anyone believes that, I have a bridge to sell 'em. Natural biceps and triceps would never in a million years look like that. That look is classic synthol. Plus, if it were natural, I wouldn't chock it up to good genes... they're hideous; that's hardly good.
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options

this and the possiblity of you growing a very small set of balls could be in your future

What!? Where!?

Most likely from your chin

Ballchinian?

ballchinian.jpg

Eughhhhh...... that is ummm...... unattractive. Think I might stick to the cardio after all. What's the worst that can happen if I do too much cardio?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Not if your weights are pink.

And glittery! And if you lift in the kitchen, where you belong.
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    biggest-biceps_2337677k.jpg

The world's largest biceps belong to Mostafa Ismail (Egypt) and were measured for left arm flexed at 64.77 cm (25.5 in) and non-flexed 62.23 cm (24.5 in) and for right arm flexed at 63.5 cm (25 in) and non-flexed 60.96 cm (24 in). The measurements were taken in Franklin, Massachusetts, USA which is where Mostafa now resides.

Crap! I'm from Franklin, MA too. That plus lifting heavy & I'm doomed to become a she-male! :o LOL
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Of course it's not a joke. This whole thread is 100% serious.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I can almost guarentee that she is f**king kidding.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options

I would assume that since this is the "chit-chat, fun, and games" forum, that yes....it's a joke.

I find it funny that this is what a few women picked out of this conversation. Not the balls growing from the chin. :laugh:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    no but you will bulk up way to much if you lift and then guys wont find you attractive.......
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Yes, but you do get the choice of being a yellow or orange locker.
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    biggest-biceps_2337677k.jpg

The world's largest biceps belong to Mostafa Ismail (Egypt) and were measured for left arm flexed at 64.77 cm (25.5 in) and non-flexed 62.23 cm (24.5 in) and for right arm flexed at 63.5 cm (25 in) and non-flexed 60.96 cm (24 in). The measurements were taken in Franklin, Massachusetts, USA which is where Mostafa now resides.

Crap! I'm from Franklin, MA too. That plus lifting heavy & I'm doomed to become a she-male! :o LOL

I look forward to your progress pics :laugh: :drinker:
  • superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yes. And your uterus will fall out.

this and the possiblity of you growing a very small set of balls could be in your future

What!? Where!?

Most likely from your chin

That is where balls belong, after all.

Now here is someone with a very happy husband!!