Seriously, Paula Deen...

Options
2»

Replies

• 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    When my mom was heavier she looked ALOT like Paula. She has lost weight now and my dad said, "You don't look like Paula anymore." He's happy that she still cooks like her though.:smile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I love Paula Deen- her restaurant Lady and Sons is here- I havent been there yet though I am dying to go and I know the food will be my calories for the day though- Im going to have to workout nice and hard to go there and eat that southern food- her restaurant is always packed lines wrap around the building since it opened-

I have eaten at the Lady and Sons......definitely NOT for the person watching their weight or calories!

But man, it was good...at the time:laugh:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Paula Deen is great!!!

But Alton is better. :laugh:
  • fashionkitten13
    Options
    Paula Deen is great!!!

But Alton is better. :laugh:

Yes! I :heart: Alton's show! Did you see him making the buffalo wings in the steamer and then baking them? They looked so good, but who's got that kind of time?

Paula Deen's food looks good, but it's the kind of good I only want to see at Grandma's house on the Holidays :laugh: All that butter! :tongue:
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    and she topped it with butter from extra plump cows!
  • bsktcase27
    bsktcase27 Posts: 1
    Options
    Oh yeah, I saw that fried mac and cheese show and just about died- it looked SOOOO good! And i have ben talking about it ever since..that will never ge cooked in my house..no siree..but i do love to watch her! Ok i'm hungry now- off to stir fry some Napa cabbage for dinner.....
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love Paula Deen, I call her my Grandma I never met!
    Me and my husband watch Paula all the time. Then is nothing that she makes that is light!
    when we are watching her and she is putting the ingredient together my husband screams at the TV. That is a heart attack or thats pure Diebetes!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    But I think the craziest thing she has made was the hambuger with eggs, bacon between 2 GLAZED DONUTS!!! yes you read it correctly a 2 GLAZED DONUTS. here is the link if its hard to belive:
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_127127,00.html

my husband screamed at the Tv: : THATS INSTANT DEATH!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I love Paula Deen but I never recreate her foods. She is like my drug... I watch her and salivate and pretend that I am chewing and savouring along with her. She'd be my personal chef in Heaven. hahaahha

But she does have a deluded sense of reality...now come on Paula.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband watch Paula all the time. Then is nothing that she makes that is light!
    when we are watching her and she is putting the ingredient together my husband screams at the TV. That is a heart attack or thats pure Diebetes!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    But I think the craziest thing she has made was the hambuger with eggs, bacon between 2 GLAZED DONUTS!!! yes you read it correctly a 2 GLAZED DONUTS. here is the link if its hard to belive:

my husband screamed at the Tv: : THATS INSTANT DEATH!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I showed my hubby that hamburger with the donuts. He said, and I quote:

"I thought I loved you, but now...I love THAT."

:ohwell:
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options

ew. :sick:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Whoa, I have never seen her show but WOW that sounds like 5,000 calories worth of food! That mac and cheese makes me want to eat it right now....or throw up....I'm not sure which! :laugh:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options

I scream at the tv saying where have you been all my life? Why can't you be my neighbor? Then my fiance gets mad,lol. I scream I'm in heaven, its instant gratification is what is is. Then again how did I end up on the website? Oh yea thats right.... damit why cant the veggies taste that good instead of tasting like **** and cost 3 times as much? Oh well, focus thats what I need, its worth it!