First world problems..

Options

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I don't get the Canadian HST cheque any more because my income is too high.
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    FWP: my wireless headset is broken at my desk, so I actually have to pick up the phone from the receiver today. Life is so hard...

:-p
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    My FWP is hating the expression 'first world problems.'
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Siri will not tell me a joke.

Two iphones walk into a bar.....
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I bought 6 bottles of wine last night....my roommate drank 2 of them without telling me.
    :mad: :mad:

oh HELL NO.....

Pretty expensive wine too.
    I was pretty upset when I saw that she left the 2 empty bottles on the counter

Tell her they were pricy and that you expect any further bottles to be replaced. That'll keep your wine marginally safer, if she's not one of those insane moocher people with no sense of remorse.

She is.
    I'm over it...going to talk to her about it when I get home.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My boyfriends female 'friend' asked him to take her to a dinner, and he asked me if he could..... STEUPS....Hello NO!
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I'm worried about drinking too many calories (OJ, apple juice, tonic water, ginger beer, honey & lemon) while I've got a cold.
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    my jeep keeps beeping at me because the window washer sensor is bad.

Heh.
    Mine does that too!
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    the printer is out of staples, so now i have to staple these packets together myself

Can't you just replace the staples?

Oddly enough, it actually takes ordering a cartridge of staples rather than using your regular, run-of-the-mill staples.

Then that is a FWP
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Whole foods did not have the cut of gras fed beef I wanted last night, so I had to go with a NY strip, rather than the Ribeye.
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    my damn acne keeps flaring up.

also my oven doesn't heat up fast enough. WHY does it take 45 minutes to get to 425 for my pizza?!

You might need to replace your element :) Not hard to do but will most likely fix your problem
  • Melolicious
    Melolicious Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Cause your oven doesn' want you to eat pizza!

Also check your thermostat - the stick looking thingy at the back and make sure it hasn't broke off.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    my undies keep riding up my butt.
    Lucky undies... :noway:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Just put a new screen protector on the iPhone and there's a bubble...
  • Kckgirl
    Kckgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was interrupted when making a cup of coffee and lost track while measuring, so don't know if I used 3 or 4 tablespoons of fat free half and half. My food diary might be off by 10 calories!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I hit 'send' thirty seconds ago and they didn't get my email yet.
  • monikainrio
    Options
    sitting in a third world country and smiling on first world problems :bigsmile:
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    What I thought was a White Chocolate Macadamia Luna bar (my fave!) in my desk turned out to be a Vanilla Almond Luna bar (my second fave).

FML.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    LOL this is a fun thread! Yeah when I worked in Nigeria they dont quite have the same problems we do. It was like real life and death problems there, but whatever! It's all about me and how cute my mani-pedi looks!

Anyways, this town I live in is so rual that I'm roaming with my Sprint service and the nearest Starbucks is an hour away!!!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I hate my job but seem to be "overqualified" for the ones I am applying for because I have a master's degree. :indifferent: