DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently maintaining at 104 pounds, 19% BF
  • MaryMcnz
    MaryMcnz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    53 years old
    CW 46 kg
    GW 42 kg - which I've been since I was 15 or 16 apart from the last 3 or 4 years.
  • franmetamorphisis
    franmetamorphisis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'2 here, 130 to 125!
    Oh yeah sexy sexiness:blushing:

everyone of you should friend request me , short girls must stick together!
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    At 5ft my dream goal weight is 100 lbs.
    So that if I gain a bit of water weight it won't be too bad.
    I definitely would be happy being 123 lbs again though.
    At that weight I was a decent size 5/6 jeans (depending on brand).
  • helaurin
    helaurin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' even.

Ultimate goal weight for me is about 115-125 where I think I'll look decent, but for now, I'm trying to step down bit by bit. I've lost about 15 pounds in the last two months, putting me at about 177 pounds. So I have a long way to go. I figure these are my intermediate goals:

1st short-term goal: 174 pounds
    2nd short-term goal: 156 pounds
    3rd short-term goal: 140 pounds
    4th short-term goal: 126 pounds (may be final goal depending on how I'm feeling, etc.)
    final goal: 113 pounds (weight chart goal)
  • manenina
    Options
    a 5'3... my goal is 115lbs:drinker:

Same here!!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 105 lbs, I'm 5 ft nothing and very small boned
  • Jackie80taylor
    Jackie80taylor Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i am 5,2 and i am aiming to get to 140 (10stone). i dont think i will ever be skinny , i am 32 with 2 young boys and i have NEVER been skinny in my life so i doubt i will be after having kids lol
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Hi I'm 5.4 ft I still count myself as a short one :) my goal is to be at 55kg for now and after I get there I fill see about another 3-5 kg , but inches are so much more important to me then the kg, yo might weight more but look slimmer then weighting less. Good luck to all of you :)
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • lismerie
    lismerie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and I'd like to be around 125-130, maybe? If I get to 120 that would be great, but I would be happy with 125-130. 140 currently [:
  • HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'1 and my goal is 130, but I'd be more than happy with 140-150
  • troubled2
    troubled2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11' and 3/4 :bigsmile: and knocking on 50s door come Feb.... I flucuate between 120/119lb but my ideal weigh would be 114lb... Its been harder to maintain my weight since I was 45yr old. I can really feel these extra 5/6 pounds of weigh.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently weigh 133. I want to lose about another 10 though... but I am playing it by ear. I wear a size 4 in most jeans and a size 6 in dress pants/khakis. I just want to fit into them a bit better. I am also weight lifting so the number itself isn't so important.

Same here. I am not so worried about the number on the scale, just want to lose some more body fat. my weight is usually between 131-136 depending on the day. I would like to be 120 maybe? Like I said, just want to not have jigglys. :)
  • MrsMisery
    Options
    I'm 4'10"&1/2, 44 yrs old. In a "perfect world" i'd like to weigh 115 -120. But i'm not setting any real goal. That way i'm not pressured to reach the "goal" and i'm not setting myself up to fail (again). However I did give myself a year to safely lose as much weight a I can. I'm currently well over 200 lbs so any amount of weight I lose would be considered a good thing. lol
  • diaz0080
    diaz0080 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". I was 172 in May and now I'm down to 157 and have been sort of stuck here since September (help!) My first goal is to make it to 145 by December and finally 130. If I like how I look at 130 I might stay there or work to get down to 125.
  • Happy2BeMichelle
    Options
    I am 5' 3 on a good day (lol) and my goal is 125. 65lbs less than my heaviest. I would like to build muscle too. I am trying to focus my on my inches and clothes size vs the scale. But the scales is always in the back of my mind.
  • cpfmrp
    cpfmrp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently weigh 130lbs. My goal was 115 but recently changed it to 120. I did get down to 121 and people said I looked too skinny. I am still shooting for 120 for me, not anyone else.
  • cpfmrp
    cpfmrp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have always floated between 105-110 lbs. I'm 46 years old. I was a U.S. Marine and always active .. a healthy weight for me is listed as 107-145 lbs. I have a very small bone structure .. I wear a size 4 ring! LOL but I kinda have big feet .. 7.5

I was the in the corps too! : ) I am 5'4" and was always between 110 - 116 until about five years ago. I found out I had a broken back from when I was in the service (I was misdiagnosed.) After I found out I have a broken back, I freaked out and stopped working out my core. Now that is where all my weight is.... sigh... I want to get back down to 120 fully clothed.

Semper Fi
  • xozoe
    xozoe Posts: 2
    Options
    5'3", current weight is 148.6, ultimate goal weight is 105. I was 105 pre-medication, liked it, and am working healthily to get back to it.