Replies

• nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    100-105
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and my goal weight is 130. I don't want to look sucked up, I like a little meat on my bones. :-)

same! I still want curves ;)
  • ktrauzzi
    ktrauzzi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I'm still deciding! I have my ultimate goal weight as 120. But I may not want to go that far. I'm going to get to 130 and see how I feel.
  • determined_01
    Options
    5'3" 115 : )
  • PaperThinLips
    PaperThinLips Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2'' and 108 pounds.
    trying to gain muscle and lose my flab.
    idc about how much i weigh, used to and became a flab mess D:
  • april_khalia
    april_khalia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'2" and my goal is about 130. Im not focusing on a number though. I just want to feel good, and project my self in a confident manner. Also wanna keep my boobs and build a booty!!!
  • petite_boleyn
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I'd like to be 105-110.
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and my goal weight is 130. I don't want to look sucked up, I like a little meat on my bones. :-)

Same here, but I'm 5'1"
  • pudgypuss
    Options
    I'm only 5". My goal-ish is anywhere from 100 to 110. The lowest I've ever been (that I can remember as a kid) was 116, and I still had a little pudge then. I'm 131 right now, but I'm definitely still fat. I think the thing that matters is not so much to have a goal weight, but to just be aware of what weight your body is comfortable at. Everyone's is different!
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5" and currently 135. It's the heaviest I've ever been. Before having kids, I was very happy at 102-107. Post kids, I was very happily stuck at 111. My first goal is 120, then I want to re-evaluate.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.

My goal is 145.

I've always been chubby (except for a brief period in my early 20s) so I don't need to be skinny. I just want to be fit & healthy & feel comfortable in my own skin, and wear a size "Medium."

:tongue:
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    I've changed up my goal weight. Shooting for 120 lbs (I'm a little under 5'3").
  • Pummelig
    Options
    Me too, same height same goal!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", and my current weight is 119. I think this is a good weight for me. I am on maintain, but I sometimes try to eat under my calories. I am also almost 40, so it's a bit harder than it used to be!
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    5'3 goal weight 115 lbs
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal was 115...I'm at 125, now, but after being on this site for awhile, I see weight doesn't matter..I am at a reasonable weight for my age of 46, but I'm "flabular", so I don't really care about the weight..just how I look, how my clothes fit, and how I feel.
  • juiceplusbecky
    juiceplusbecky Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (age 44). My goal is 142 - 145.
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 225 right now. My first goal is 170 because only 5 years ago I was 170 and looked amazing!! I still had a little muffin top but my legs were cute and I had no double chin. My ultimate goal is to be between 130 and 140. If I ever get there I want to try for 125. My mom is built almost exactly like me except for our legs she has long slender legs I have bulky legs like my daddy. When my mom was 40 she lost almost 50 lbs and got down to 115 and looked sick once she got back to 130 she looked amazing curves and all!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (ish) and my goal is around 125 but I'll see when I get there.

My initial goal is 135 because I weighed that back in 2005 or 2006 and I felt amazing.

I'd love to have more short friends! Feel free to add me!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and think my ideal weight is 110-112. I hit that earlier this year, but continued to lose weight while trying to find my maintenance numbers. I am currently 107 and am okay with that, but I would not care if I gained a few pounds. Right now I am more focused on health and fitness than weight.