First world problems..

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My hunger is self imposed due to eating too much easily accessible and delicious food earlier on.
  • Kellybeth16
    Options
    My paperclip holder is full, and I don't feel like walking up to my assistants desk to empty it.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My hunger is self imposed due to eating too much easily accessible and delicious food earlier on.

^^ Winner for best truism with special bonus points for site specific relevance.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i got really hungry 45 min too early.

Hands down! You win! I almost choked on my trail mix LOL
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I had to log into my computer to update my food diary because I forgot to charge my iPad last night
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm just so full. I can't eat anymore.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    While I was at lunch I sat in a section all to myself but it wasn't long after I sat down that two people sat down at the next table. One man, one woman. They were dirty looking and the man was wearing a greasy ball cap, both of them were wearing flip flops. Their feet were nasty. I was raised that you never wore a hat in doors let alone at the table. As far as footwear, I find it a disturbing that people think nothing of wearing flip flops to restaurants or tank tops to a buffet. Ok mini rant over, please resume your normal MFP day!
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    The barista at Starbucks didn't make my salted caramel mocha chocolatey enough! :sad:

lol it was still delicious.
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The salad I bought for lunch was supposed to have grilled chicken on it...and instead they gave me fried chicken. :grumble: :bigsmile:
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just put a new screen protector on the iPhone and there's a bubble...

If you take out a credit card/id/keycard you can fix that problem :smokin:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Some people are posting actual problems on here instead of complete nonsense. It makes reading this thread less funny.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I can't go on a shopping spree because my son is coming home for good after finishing up his time in the Army and I have to take him out to celebrate next week.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    ...and now my coffee is cold. Ugh!!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Some people are posting actual problems on here instead of complete nonsense. It makes reading this thread less funny.

I'm sitting at a computer monitor in a comfortable room reading a silly comment about the lack of humor in submissions in a thread created to display the silly absurdity of some First World people's boring, narcissistic preoccupations.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My hair dryer came unplugged while I was using it. This happens everyday :grumble:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Put my hair in a pony tail to eat my food, forgot to take out the pony tail, now have a bump in my hair.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    New truck is too big to fit in my garage :cry:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    My pop got warm..
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I ran out of my favorite candy corn pumpkins today :( Now my candy dish is empty.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Put my hair in a pony tail to eat my food, forgot to take out the pony tail, now have a bump in my hair.

Lol! Hate when that happens!