THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    What an incredibly inspiring story and transformation! You look absolutely amazing. You have definitely motivated me to keep going, no matter how tempted I may be to slip up. God bless!
  • pati0518
    pati0518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is just the motivation I am looking for and need. You look awesome and I admire the fact that you can go to the movies and not eat the pretzels with cheese. :) Great job! Your goal is right around the corner.
  • mlandrethsf
    mlandrethsf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm totally jealous of your toned arms!
  • rjrn
    rjrn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love this post. FR sent.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow = you look fabulous! Great job
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are where I started and where I want to be! Great to see it can be done!!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! I am sorry you lost your sister. Congratulations to you though for getting healthy now. You're setting a great example for the rest of your family. Hopefully they will be inspired by your amazing progress!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...Keep up the great job!!!
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! That's AMAZING!
  • Sozzy23
    Sozzy23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I hope to find that ambition soon!
  • medaud10
    Options
    You can do it! I started at 202 and weigh 146 right now. Took me a year but one year later I am where I want to be. Just make the right choices every day and before you know it you will have lost the weight you want also. I went from an 18 down to an 8-10.
  • kelly1922
    kelly1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing!!! Way to go!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Love your spirit, One of Jesus people too. You look amazing and to do it so quickly God is with you. Amen!
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I LOVE YOU, FRIEND!!!!! You are amazingly beautiful and inspiring, and I'm so glad to have you on my Home page every day! :) Truly awesome! :flowerforyou:

YOU ARE DA BOMB DIGGITY! Thanks for being so uplifting to me today! You make my heart happy! :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational and amazing story - thanks for sharing and Congrats on all of your hard work!
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!