THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Replies

• I just signed up tonight, 2:46 Oct 5th, 2012.
    A friend from the town in which I last resided told me about it Your story is VERY inspiring, thank you.
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    awesomee! I'm scared of the diabetes, thats one of the reasons i'm kicking into gear. i hope i succeed like you did^^ thanks for the inspo!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Well done, you look amazing and you look healthy and happy!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Prayer makes such a huge difference! I couldn't do this on my own. I pray EVERY DAY for the grace and strength to stay under my cals. Sincere congrats on your life change, God bless you!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Wait, whut? You have a teenager? You look like you're in your twenties! Great job on the weight loss, you look amazing!
  • heights180
    heights180 Posts: 11 Member
    WITHOUT JESUS NOTHING IS POSSIBLE... THANK GOD, THAT YOU ARE NOW HEALTHY AND A NEW PERSON. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!!!!! God is WONDERFUL Congratz!!!!!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    You look great, good job!! Amazing transformation!
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    You look AMAZING!!!! now off to friend you! :drinker:
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    What a great way to start my morning! You look amazing and I want to thank you for the encouragement to get through that yoga this morning!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Wow!! This is so inspirational, just what I needed this morning. My starting weight was 216.6, my starting sizes about the same as yours, and my goal is 140-150.

Great job, that's just awesome!
  • ABSOLUTLEY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please by friend on here to keep the motivation going and that beautiful smile of yours wow
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    You look amazing! Good job! And lucky you... You didn't lose your boobs! =)

haha THIS. Congratulations! You look fantastic
  • Nice job!
  • WTG !!!! You look GREAT !!!! Congrats to you !!!
  • WOW!!
    What an amazing weightloss you have achieved..

Your such a inspiration :)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 487 Member
    You look awesome! congrats on your journey. I am so sorry for your sister. I lost my mom recently to cancer and other health problems and this is what made me kick in to gear. You are truly an inspiration!
  • espree70
    espree70 Posts: 41 Member
    It is people like yourself that validate's I was lead here by Christ...I still have a long way to go but am so excited about the journey...it truely is saving my life...
  • You are an amazing woman and your accomplishments are awesome. Congratulations you look fabulous!
  • Ah-mazing! What an inspiration!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Wow! Beautiful before and after....Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!