LADIES: What is a good way to get rid of water weight?

Options

Replies

• stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The more water I drink in a day, the less my body holds on to. I make sure to get in lots of water after a high sodium day.

Be forewarned though... be prepared to be running back and forth to the bathroom every 15 min or so. lol Not so great if you have a job where you're on the road a lot!!

this ^^^^
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WATER, WATER, AND MORE WATER.
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Lots of water, and watching sodium intake. Im gonna try the lemon juice with my water today also
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Iced green tea by the protein shaker full,lol. The only thing that helps my swelling legs.
  • AngelaKoder
    Options
    I know it sounds odd, but the more water your drink the less water weight you have. I say drink more water. : )
  • LeidaPrimal
    LeidaPrimal Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Dandelion and chicory tea from Traditional Medicines. It tastes horrid, but water starts draining out like crazy. One cup is enough for me, otherwise I start bloating!
  • MichelleBoser
    Options
    You can also try Swetz Vests. If you wear one while exercising or even house chores it causes you sweat out more water.:happy:
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Have a big glass of water, and when you finish it, have another.. then when you think that you have had enough...... have some more water...
    the more you drink the more you get rid of.. and watch your sodium levels in your diet as that will encourage retention...
  • bethfartman
    bethfartman Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    drinking more water is the best way, but most of the time you just have to wait it out.
  • XFTR17
    XFTR17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Reduce sodium and drink lots of water. Basically, if you drink a bottle of water and you don't have to pee in 45 minutes your close to being dehydrated... Drink lots of water.

I couldn't lose the water myself and now do take 1/2 of a water pill per day....it has helped me a lot and no side effects.
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I like my green tea with mint.
  • XFTR17
    XFTR17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Really? I will have to try that. I don't want to be on water pills the rest of my life.
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A good ol' sweat session plus, you can take dandelion root and cranberry extract along with drinking a TON of water, that should help...you can also try a detox tea and limit your salt intake. :) I hope this helps! Also, feel free to add me.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    To pee.?
  • stines72
    Options
    Dandelion and chicory tea from Traditional Medicines. It tastes horrid, but water starts draining out like crazy. One cup is enough for me, otherwise I start bloating!
    Interesting. i will see if i can find some of that today. we have a few good natural foods store in my city.
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    bump
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels recipe for losing 5 pounds (Water Weight) in 7 days...

Get 60 ounces of distilled or pure water and...
    Add a tablespoon of sugar free cranberry juice and...
    Add 1 dandelion root tea bag and...
    Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and...
    You Drink the 60 ounces every day for 7 days and...

Also Asparagus is a natural Dieuretic
  • stines72
    Options
    i assume canned asparagus would not be as good and probably counter productive due to the sodium content... right? is fresh asparagus the only way to go?
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    With my green tea routine I can lose 13+ lbs in 24 hrs ;) JM aint got nuttin on my water issues, lol. I swell like a puffer fish but due to gout cannot have diuretics :( boooo