2»

Replies

• kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I'm doing my last 2 weeks of C25K now, and I just started 30 DS last week. You are going to love it. the cardio in 30DS probably got you nice and ready for the first few weeks of runs. Get yourself a good playlist ready!!! Congrats on your success!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
    I'm currently almost done with level one... and through 30 day shred, and eating properly, I've lost 6 lbs so far, and a few inches in the stomach. Not planning on doing progress measurements until I'm done with the shred, but my belt is almost stretched thin from tightening it so much.
  • sue36
    sue36 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! This is motivating since I just started 30 DS on Monday!! I hope to get some great results as well!
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input and support! Any of you are more than welcome to add me! I am always looking for dedicated supportive friends :)
  • Pigpug100
    Options
    Excellent! Way to go!
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    First let me say I am amazed! Before starting 30DS (and MFP) I had never worked out more that a few days in a row in my life. I did not do 30DS for 30 days strait though. I did it 5 days a week, 10 days per level, and some other activity on Saturday and/or Sunday. So, here is how that worked for me... (sorry no pics this time)

SW 230

Measurements
    arm 17
    bust 45
    small waist 39

That is great but what are shreds????Yeah I know I'm way out there.....................
    at belly button 45
    hip 52
    thigh 33

and now...

CW 221
    arm 16.5
    bust 44
    small waist 38
    at belly button 44
    hip 49!!! (3 inches alone!)'
    thigh 32

I'd say I am pretty happy with the results! On to C25K next :)

What are shreds????By the way happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Day shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels
    and thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!