Where did you notice the weight loss first?

Options

Replies

• Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    yeah, pretty much top down! I went from an XL shirt to a M pretty quickly. now its just the stubborn areas left... belly button to upper thighs. darn hips...
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The face/neck area.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I lost it in reverse order of how I gained it.
  • rtjennyb
    rtjennyb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my face and my shoulders
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    My scale!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My hip bones made a reappearance and my pants were looser. So thighs, hips, tummy area.

My bum is still there though, thank god. Haven't noticed anything in my face.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Fingers, wrists and boobies. Then face, neck and rear. Now if my belly bulge would follow I would be a happy camper !
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Boobs! ... 100%
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    NOT my face, lol, I gain there first and lose it there last. Of course that's irritating to me because my face is always one of my fattest areas!! haha. I notice weight lost in the breasts first, unfortunately, and then in my shoulders, sides, and then hips, arms and butt. I notice moat people tend to lose in the face first but definitely not me!:grumble:
  • Zoot_suits
    Zoot_suits Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Noticed it in my thighs first, and now it's working it's way up, tummy will probably be the last place to go for me, since I have always had a large midsection :(
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My face and boobs first, now I'm notcing my stomach too. My hips and thighs have always been big so that will be the last to go, I'm sure. Once a pear, always a pear...
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I can see it in my face some. But the thing I noticed first is that my belt got loose and I had to go another notch.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    NOT my face, lol, I gain there first and lose it there last. Of course that's irritating to me because my face is always one of my fattest areas!! haha. I notice weight lost in the breasts first, unfortunately, and then in my shoulders, sides, and then hips, arms and butt. I notice moat people tend to lose in the face first but definitely not me!:grumble:

Most, not moat. Also lately my fingers and wrists have gotten so small none of my jewelry fits. I had to get my wedding rings re-sized.
  • gazelleintraining
    Options
    Just got started, but four pounds down and three weeks later, I already see a small impact on my:

1) Waistline (waistband of pants loose right in the center of my back

2) Back-fat (bras a little looser around, and even after frying my favorite cotton skirt in the drier, which normally shrinks it to be very tight, it fits perfectly, so:

3) a little off the hips as well.
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Everyone says that they can look at my face and see that I've lost weight. I'm now also able to fit Medium shirts. My problem areas are my hips and thighs!!! They really act like they want to stick around!!! However, even though the process is slow, there is progress because my pant size has decreased to a 14 and six months ago I was wearing a size 18W-20W!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My waistline is where I noticed it first, but I've actually lost more in my thighs. For some reason, it's harder to notice that.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Face/neck. I first notice that I'm not so full-looking around the jaw/chin area.
  • cowgirlup327
    cowgirlup327 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think my area is my thighs. It's weird though - it's never really enough to notice when taking measurements, but they slim just enough that my pants are a little looser in that area. It also happens to be the tell-tale area of my body that says "hey...you're getting chubby."
  • rhondaoberling
    Options
    I noticed it in my face and neck... then my upper tummy.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Boobs. My bras were fitting weird and I realized that I had gone down a cup size.

I'm hoping to have that happen. Hate not being able to find decent fitting shirts due to chest size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!