Pop Tarts have chemicals that could kill you instantly

Options

Replies

• d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    100% of people who eat pop tarts are either dead or are going to die

True story

Actually, 100% of all people will die, regardless of what they eat! I don't care what's in them...if I see one, I'll eat it. I like to live dangerously...cuz that's how I roll.
  • yosemitegurl
    Options
    de7o5e.png
  • FindingFit127
    FindingFit127 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? because my son loves loves loves his pop tarts :( I'm officially freaked out!

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for ya

l'm very gulliable so dont mess with me ahah
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    100% of people who eat pop tarts are either dead or are going to die

True story

Actually, 100% of all people will die, regardless of what they eat! I don't care what's in them...if I see one, I'll eat it. I like to live dangerously...cuz that's how I roll.

No joke gets by this guy

He's like a Joke Dreamcatcher
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Apples have cyanide in them AHHHHHHH no apples!! Just because they have common ingredient does not mean that they are the same. Do you know how many poisons contain the evil dreaded water?
  • AnnaMC1977
    Options
    Shucks, I probably have the ones with meth in them....must be why they are so addictive. I love my nom noms every once in a while...gotta have that 2 am .... snack.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Yes that is right, and while my research is top secret at the moment I can tell you that a man by the name of Arnius is finalizing the report. He is a man that has been addicted to pop tarts and after working out suffered a massive stroke. He suffered and stroked badly for quite some time. Stroked so bad that his right arm got sore.

Few chemicals found in blueberry pop tarts:

1. windex
    2. lighter fluid extract (don't confuse it with lighter fluid)
    3. same chemicals found in drywall (now you know why it tastes like drywall)

Well I won't be discussed any further flavors at this moment due to privacy of our research but I will be happy to provide the chemicals inside your favorite pop tart. There is a pop tart that has crystal meth and you won't believe which one it is. It is actually the blueberry one in fact.

Well duh, how do you think they get the fake filling to be blue? Windex is blue.... 2+2=windex.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Can I repair my plaster walls with pop tarts? If so, which flavor?

Sounds like a plan - probably more durable than what's currently on my walls.
    You get the flavor to match the paint color!!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? because my son loves loves loves his pop tarts :( I'm officially freaked out!

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for ya

yes, I read this on a MFP forum, so I'm 100% sure that it might be true.
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have the calorie count on windex? I'm thinking that would be a good evening snack.
  • KittieLea
    Options
    Does anyone have the calorie count on windex? I'm thinking that would be a good evening snack.
    A more important question is, can WIndex be logged as water?
  • FindingFit127
    FindingFit127 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

yes, I read this on a MFP forum, so I'm 100% sure that it might be true.

LOL I was thinking the same thing ;)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Can I use them to embalm a corpse? that would be awesome!
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Apples have cyanide in them AHHHHHHH no apples!! Just because they have common ingredient does not mean that they are the same. Do you know how many poisons contain the evil dreaded water?

Dihydrogen monoxide. Deadly evil stuff.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options

no
  • KittieLea
    Options
    Can I use them to embalm a corpse? that would be awesome!
    Well wait a minute, if it kills people instantly, would it revive a corpse? I mean, you're already dead!!
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I need to know the stats of the cherry ones please. I'm hoping they have coke instead of meth which would explain my great love for them and my dislike of the blueberry ones.
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I also must disclose my warnings since I am required to do so for your safety. Please do not drink windex unless you add a bit of rum.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    So the blueberry poptarts have meth in them you say? And the filling is blue, you say?

I think I know who is behind all of this.

walter-white.jpeg
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I heard windex has the same chemicals that are used to make blueberry poptarts. If this doesn't make you want to start drinking windex, mmm boy

Part of a streak-free breakfast

^HAA!!!!