Exercise of Choice for Sunday - What did you do? Pics?

Options
2»

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I ran a half marathon.
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I do a 2hr session, boxing followed by a weights/cardio circuit. Smash out nearly 1100 calories :)
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    No pics, but a buddy and I hit up back, biceps, and abs today. Did the following:

Warmup - run up the stairs (20 steps) and walk back down ten times
    Pull ups - four sets of 10 (wide grip, neutral grip, chin-up, and mixed grip)
    Plated preacher curls - four sets of 12
    Torso rotation machine - four sets of 12
    Front Pulldown machine - four sets of 12
    Cable bicep curls - four sets of 12
    Decline crunches - we did four kinds.. straight, alternating sides, crunches and then tossing an 18lb med ball, and knees-raised crunches on the ground.
    Back extension (machine) - four sets of 12

Also did something I thought of and coined the 9-point toss. One person stands on a Bosu ball (round side up), the other person passes a medicine ball to the person standing on the Bosu. Should be 9 passes, high/middle/low left/middle/right. Two runs each of that with a 16lb ball.

Finally we cooled down with 10 more flights of stairs.
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    I rode my bicycle for 81 minutes today. I don't know how many more autumn days I'll have for riding my bike before the SNOW comes. So today I thoroughly enjoyed my ride. No pictures....
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Play call of duty, fix car and decide not to exercise today. Normally ride my bike at least 20 miles sometimes more.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Today, not a lot. Just walked to and from work. tomorrow is hiking day on the new trails I discovered. Someone made about 15 miles of wooded and rocked trails, with little bridges and stairs and whatnot...very nice. i just stumbled across it in the woods at my new house :)
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    wow i wish i lived there! it was veryyy cold today where i live so i went to the gym and did an hour of elliptical and weight training. i would love to take a long hike.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Play call of duty, fix car and decide not to exercise today. Normally ride my bike at least 20 miles sometimes more.
    i have a question for you... are people in their cars generally rude to you when they come up behind you?
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love the picture of the deer!!
    Today I did Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1 (last week in Burn) and I followed it with Turbo Jam dvd Punch, Kick & Jam
    I am addicted to Chalene Johnson workouts!!
  • floresvn1
    floresvn1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today i did 40 minutes of Tae Bo, made breakfast for my girls and I,Got girls and myself ready dropped girls off at inlaws and came to work... So glad hubby was still home when i was working out or i wouldn't have been able to do it.
  • DL717
    DL717 Posts: 31
    Options
    3.45 mile rain run with a friend. :)
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I recovered from a day/night out with friends yesterday. Then I went grocery shopping and spent the afternoon cleaning and cooking up a pot of turkey, another pot of black bean soup and a batch of cranberry white chocolate cardamon cookies.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    IMG956110_zps07189489.jpg

I went hiking to the top of a mountain at Lair O' the Bear near Denver, CO. It was cold out but so beautiful!

*edited to say...this is probably one of the worst pics of me ever...but very pretty background!
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    i have a question for you... are people in their cars generally rude to you when they come up behind you?

In my opinion, as someone who has been a pedestrian, cyclist, motorcyclist, and motorist, no one likes sharing space and everyone thinks they have more right to the road than someone in an alternative form of transport.

As to the original question... Sunday I spent three hours sanding a window frame and window sills, cleaned up all the dust then two coats of primer - all up about 6 hours of house maintenance!! I do have before and after pics of my house, but no idea how to upload them :-) After 6 hours of that I was too tired for proper exercise!
  • andreamkelly
    Options
    Shopping!!! Every Sunday I go to Church with Mom, Daughter and Grandson and then Mom and I do lunch and do our shopping for the week.. Lots of walking